New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
"On Friday Rob Astorino said we should pick a date and he would show up," Cuomo campaign spokesman Matt Wing said in an emailed statement. "We held up our end. If Astorino wants to pull a 180 that's entirely up to h‎im."

I would personally like to meet Mr. Wing and discuss some things with him... alone.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
I believe Astorino should DECLINE to debate on the radio. Andy can not control freak the election. He can not be allowed to do that.

·
Registered
437 Posts
How, for God's sake how do such low men get into power, how is it such base humans get to have input in the affairs of real people? Such smug arrogance, what vile men.
In this comment I use "men" simply to imply known gender, neither Cuomo nor his crony are men, in the traditional sense.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ah the life of debating low life scum...I mean trying to debate.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
So we changed the rules and now it's a radio debate? Probably on WAMC where the 20 listeners they have and the raccoons who found a working radio in a dump would ever hear it.

Someone is scared. If he was actually 30 points ahead he wouldn't be hiding.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
How, for God's sake how do such low men get into power, how is it such base humans get to have input in the affairs of real people? Such smug arrogance, what vile men.
In this comment I use "men" simply to imply known gender, neither Cuomo nor his crony are men, in the traditional sense.
Money and the threat of leaving or a actually having a literal trail of bodies in their wake.. That's how.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
What a ****ing dickbag. If I was Rob I'd agree to the radio debate......and then show up with my own camera crew to record the whole thing and then post it to interested media outlets and Youtube.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
What a ****ing dickbag. If I was Rob I'd agree to the radio debate......and then show up with my own camera crew to record the whole thing and then post it to interested media outlets and Youtube.
AWESOME IDEA! Pass it on!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
AWESOME IDEA! Pass it on!
That is a great idea.

FUAC is the poster girl for everything wrong with politics.
I hate him and his way of doing things more and more every day.
I mean really, He is such a POS I don't see how any NYers can support this vile scumbag.
Pro 2A or not.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Sounds like a win/win for Rob.

Either he gets the video record of the debate, or the Tyrant backs out at the last minute and Rob gets to use it against him.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
dirty tactics by cumhol and his people. if he had any balls he would make it happen, but he is nothing but a punk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts