New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are holding a two stage Practical / Tactical rifle, Scored match this Saturday 7/28. Registration at 9:00 am. Start shooting at 10:00. Cost is $ 5.00 per stage and about 100 rounds of ammo. Bring your pistol and shoot stage after rifle. I would be happy to answer Question's. If you have never shot a match like this before It's a lot of FUN. Go to our website to watch the video from our last Shoot. Ontario Rod & Gun Club | | Come Shoot With Us! Video is under Memorial day shoot. Any semi auto rifle is O.K. too shoot. All EXP. levels welcome. Hope to see ya there. Thanks, KEN V.P. / RSO

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your support guys. See ya there......:cool:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dan , That would be awesome if you can. We are still small time but fun is to be had by all. I kinda thought I would make a 3 stage before asking you to Travel 2 hours. I will do my best to make it worth your trip. Hope to see ya but if you cant this time there will be another in 2 weeks. Take care.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guy's this is a great way to practice shooting under stress, test your equipment, and have fun. Practice makes perfect, Let's play , so we can win when it count's. All are welcome to play.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts