New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are holding a two stage Practical / Tactical rifle, Scored match this Saturday 6/23. Registration at 9:00 am. Start shooting at 10:00. Cost is $ 5.00 per stage and about 100 rounds of ammo. Send me a PM if you plan on coming or just show up . I would be happy to answer Question's. If you have never shot a match like this before It's a lot of FUN. Go to our website to watch the video from our last Shoot. Ontario Rod & Gun Club | | Come Shoot With Us! Any semi auto rifle is O.K. too shoot. Hope to see ya there. Thanks, KEN V.P. / RSO

·
Super Moderator
3,227 Posts
Fixed your link, the spelling was wrong. It's a clickable link now too. Looks like a fun shoot.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fixed your link, the spelling was wrong. It's a clickable link now too. Looks like a fun shoot.
thank-you

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our shoot is open to anyone, not just members. We should be done about 1:00 ish, so you would still have time for whatever afterward. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will bring my camera but I also need someone else to shoot video cause I will be R/O ing

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are holding a two stage Practical / Tactical rifle, Scored match this Saturday 6/9. Registration at 9:00 am. Start shooting at 10:00. Cost is $ 5.00 per stage and about 100 rounds of ammo. Please respond , send me a PM if you plan on coming , I would be happy to answer Question's. If you have never shot a match like this before It's a lot of FUN. Go to our website to watch the video from our last Shoot. Ontario Rod & Gun Club | | Come Shoot With Us! Any semi auto rifle is O.K. too shoot. Hope to see ya there. Again please respond if you plan on coming. Thanks, KEN V.P. / RSO
you know i'am in ken !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bring your time machine because the shoot was 2 weekends ago :)
We are holding another match this Saturday 6/23 , will update.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let's shoot you know you want too. Event is being held about every two weeks on a Saturday till further notice. So if you can't make this week next one is 7/14

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gonna be great weather and great fun.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It was great weather, and much fun. Looks like I won't be able to make the next one on the 14th of July, but I have the 28th on the calendar and looking forward to it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey, i missed your shoots. Are you guys running any more this summer? Let me know in advance and we will make a trip down to shoot with you guys. Regards, Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts