New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coachella 2012: Raising Tupac from the dead! Snoop Dogg joined on stage by late rapper as he and Dr Dre headline at Coachella... with help from Wiz Khalifa, 50 Cent and Eminem | Mail Online

I literally clicked on the link to watch tupcas hologram performance with like 3 minutes to spare..... I cannot begin to explain how confused I was when the hologram showed up seeing as the show was live and all....

I didnt even know technology has come far enough for holograms... and not just holograms but holograms that look extremely real

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
LOL

'Smoke weed everyday': Snoop Dogg was seen smoking a suspsicious looking 'cigarette' as he performed with Dr Dre at Coachella tonight

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL I saw that...

But I wont lie when the hologram popped up I was like "wtf the rumors are true hes alive?!" then I looked real close and saw his feet move across the floor without his legs moving LOL

I wonder what the audience was thinking lol... the hologram was even talking to snoop dog

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Pretty neat ..... now we just need to be dirty filthy rich and use that technology to run a kill house or a complete immersion video game .... or a strip club

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Think about that next time you see a politican or leader of X (country/group/cult/etc) publically esposing something contrary to thier normal beliefs or known patterns....

Think how easily an assassination attempt could be staged to 'prove a point'.
Think bout world leaders who no longer have to leave the safety of thier bunkers to address the masses publically.

Its a tool, not a toy.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
LOL I saw that...

But I wont lie when the hologram popped up I was like "wtf the rumors are true hes alive?!" then I looked real close and saw his feet move across the floor without his legs moving LOL

I wonder what the audience was thinking lol... the hologram was even talking to snoop dog
he is alive, it was just a hologram of him preforming in another room. duhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i knew those Californians were serious about resurrecting tupac!

that technology would work well for a strip club

every patron could have his own hologram custom made towards his every desire

also i guess in an emergency id rather see a hologram of my civic leaders outside than a real image of them cowering in a bunker

1 - 15 of 15 Posts