New York Firearms Forum banner
21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
First I'm hearing of it. Who is Kahn? Like, Genghis? Can I get a cliff notes version?
Parents of a soldier that died in Iraq. Hitlery is using the parents as pawns to say she loves muzzies more than Trump does. Total media pandering for votes. She hates muzzies and could give a rat's butt about them.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
All he should have said is "I'm sorry for your loss. I was against the war and Clinton was all for it".

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
It isn't that simple. Yes, you're fair game, but as others have pointed out above Trump's reaction to this has been poor. Even forgetting the morality or taste of his attack line, it's clearly not having a beneficial effect. It's like when he went after the mexican judge--and for the record I am sure a mexican judge would be biased against trump--but it's like he doesn't understand how what he says will be received. He has gamed the media for free attention, but he sure hasn't gamed them into defending him.

The tragedy here is that any of the top rung republicans who were still against trump (rubio, cruz, kasich) could have mopped the floor with hillary. The only thing keeping her from drowning under emails, scandals, corruption is trump's twitter account. Trump is like the only damn person in the country who could lose to hillary right now other than perhaps an actual convicted terrorist who was trying to run for POTUS.

If Kasich was the nominee we could take the summer off, watch the 60/40 polls in his favor and know that he's not going to embarrass himself on a daily basis with his twitter account.

And how the @#(@ does Trump not have somebody vetting his tweets yet?!
I have to respectfully disagree with ya Blimey

(Rubio, Cruz, Kasich) couldn't even mop the floor within their own Republican primaries.
Much less against a power house such as Clinton. Kasich only won one state in the primaries LOL.
And that was his state so that's pretty much a given.

You say - "He has gamed the media for free attention, but he sure hasn't gamed them into defending him."

I say - There is "NOTHING" that Trump or any other Republican nominee could "EVER" do to get the "Democrat controlled media" to defend him/them... The "DNC controlled media" would be doing the same thing to Rubio, Cruz or Kasich.

The MSM is nothing more than a propaganda wing of the Democrat party.
This is no longer conjecture. It is a proven fact because of the DNC hacked emails.
Clinton can say or do anything and the media will either burry it or spin it.

No matter what Trump says or does will be blown all out of proportion if not taken out of context entirely.
It would be no different if Rubio, Cruz or Kasich were the nominee. Now those three might be more careful
about giving the media ammo... But I don't think for a second that the media wouldn't fabricate the ammo themselves if need be anyway.

To hell with political correctness..... TRUMP/Pence 2016

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
ignore the DNC hacked emails like it never happened.

Emails! Emails! I don't own no stinking Emails :leave:
The NRA got blamed for hacking the e-mails.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
This is like chewing fake meat. A media driven bull session directed and driven by the Hitlery crime family, what a bunch of crap that only goes to show how deep in the bag they are for her. If a republican, man, woman, or tranny had half the baggage that [email protected]@@ has, they not only wouldn't be running for president, they wouldn't have entered the primaries. Maybe the sheep don't get it but the pol's on both sides do.
Robin

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
He said his piece, but he keeps going. Trump's problem is he cannot take even a single barb without lashing out like an angry teenager. Now McCain is calling him out (as others in top leadership have). Doubling down on these parents is political suicide. I assume Trump has no PR manager because he can't help himself.

John McCain: Donald Trump defamed Khan, does not represent GOP - CNNPolitics.com

Also, Trump's knowledge of foreign affairs is not just bad, but outrageously bad. He is willfully ignorant and has no intellectual curiosity at all (just one example of many his comments this weekend on Ukraine).

We really are @*#(ed. It's either the corrupt, lying ultimate washington insider Hillary or a reality star buffoon. I can't believe we've gotten to this point, what a shame and a farce.

If the election were today I wouldn't vote.
That will really help.
I don't care if its Ronald Mcdonald. Every NO VOTE is another vote for that hunchback Hildebeast dbag.

·
Registered
368 Posts
All he should have said is "I'm sorry for your loss. I was against the war and Clinton was all for it".
He is gonna get schooled by Clinton. He has no clue about how to say the correct thing at the right time. She is gonna grab all the votes of mexicans, muslims, females, anyone poor / inner city / on entitlements, and now apparently looking to steal a bunch of the vets. By the time she is done chewing him up and spitting him out he will be lucky to get us second amendment folks. The guy has $11.5B and he's too stupid or cheap to grab a serious PR manager? Wow. His big mouth is just going to hand this evil witch the POTUS job without even trying.

·
Registered
368 Posts
325,000,000 people in USA and they came up with a twisted self-absorbed liar and a reality TV scrub who can't even hold a candle to Jerry Springer? Sunoco could come drop off 2 gallons of 93 octane at my door and I still wouldn't waste the gas to start my truck and drive it down to the Little Falls voting booth. Our country is in deep trouble in about 3 months. Actually; there is one good candidate: Gary Johnson. But the Libertarian Party couldn't be more irrelevant if they tried. ;-( What's the LP budget for these presidential elections? $75? If only he was allowed to show up at these idiotic debates we are about to be forced to witness. Trump and Hitlery Clintard are gonna look like 2 zoo monkey trying to hump a football.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I don't think Trump is undisciplined or ignorant at all, especially with foreign policy and this latest Khan episode.

Instead he wants to keep this in the news and actually benefits the more the media piles on. If Trump plays nice and compromises, or worse apologies then he appears weak and he looses his base. If Trump is on the attack he pisses off people that never would have supported him anyway... and this keeps his name in the news instead of other stuff. He knows any publicity is good publicity. If anything I respect him more.

The Dems are going to be doing new attacks every news cycle until the election. Yet they can't really make anything stick because Trump has totally reasonable defenses and more often the Democrat narrative collapses. Right now Brietbart is running that Khan's father is a lobbyist for the Saudis and lists out the proof. While the MSM will ignore this, we won't and that just gives Trump an even more solid base of support.

Hell the media could report Trump eats dead babies and I still would sooner trust Trump to babysit than any freaking journalist. Every other politician would have folded and run away crying by now.

Seriously I went from thinking he was a joke last year to now believing he's the best possible choice in a generation. And I'm not alone.

As for the Ukraine, so what? The Crimea has been Russia's for hundreds of years and the Ukrainian leaders are fascists. It's none of our business what happens on Russia's border and Putin should be our best ally in the fight against Islam. That's why Obama and the MSM are smearing him too. The Russians love him and he's brought the country out of despair, heck we could use a little Trump-Putin ourselves. Both these guys are winners and doing what's right for their own people, unlike any of our other leaders.

And John McCain is loser at best, and probably a traitor. Where are all the POWs we left behind? Ask McCain.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Look folks, we can discuss this until we are blue in the face. Trump is an idiot, has a huge ego, can't control himself, comes off as a buffoon, etc. We can either have an idiot with a big ego who can't control himself and comes off as a buffoon in the White House, or a bitch from hell who will strip every damn right we have away from us for sure. That is our choice and where we are. Pick your poison. Is anyone else getting tired talking about this crap?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Now looky here, the media is doing a great job on some of you. This is all they have, hilldog is twice the disaster as Trump will ever be. Notice the dnc scandal and all of hilldog s bs isn't being talked about.....
If your starting to go over the fence on this then just go already. It's going to be one shot at Trump after another.

The loony left can't use the normal talking points on Trump, this is far from over and they are worried.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
I agree he needs to let somethings go, but has anyone thought that they are over reacting because he's right. Maybe she's not allowed to talk and that would blow a hole in their women's rights and Muslim acceptance thingy. He has been on other news shows, but not her. She has not said a word.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
There were Jews in Wehrmacht fighting in WWII. So what. Exceptions don't make the rules. It doesn't change anyone's opinion about how to deal with Islamic threat.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Trump is an egotist, loose cannon, undisciplined, loud, rude, obnoxious, from NYC, and a blowhard, but I repeat myself. Look at his WRITTEN positions, particularly about the 2A on his website, and contrast that with the wicked witch of the east. There is NO contest if you have any regard whatsoever for our Constitutional Republic, as it is absolutely certain that Hitlery will do all she can to destroy what is left of our Republic. I will vote for Trump no matter what.

Besides, ponder this...

Forehead Nose Chin Smile Hairstyle

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Whenever we are talking about the Clintons, we'd do well to follow the money, and the treachery they partake in to undermine the nation to their own benefit.

Khan is not what he appears to be.

He has direct connections to the Saudis, and to the various Clinton foundations.

He's tied up with promoting the interests of OPEC and Saudi oil.

He is a proponent of the Muslim Brotherhood, Saudi interests, and sharia law in the US.

He has a law firm that does a lot work to import more sharia-loving Muj into the United States.

According to the website, the the law firm specializes in "immigration services" to bring Muslims into the U.S.
He used to work for a firm that is hip deep with both the Clintons and the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, that does work for Saudi oil interests as well as, oddly enough, bundling donation to the Clintons and the various Clinton "charity" foundations.

He is also part of a the Dem political machine, and recently started up a Muz organization called American Muslims Vote, which he registered July 23 2016, oddly enough not long before he gave his tear-jerker of a speech at the Dem convention.

And much much more.

What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States | Walid Shoebat

Top Clinton Lobbyist Bundlers Tied to Foreign Banks, Governments

Blog: Is there a backstory about Khizr Khan and Donald Trump?

Blog: Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US soldier?

Contact Us

Read it all.

And yet, Americans stumble over themselves to let the our political masters fool us with their political kabuki theater. Khan is a Saudi assest, and part and parcel of the Clinton anti-American political machine.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
EXACTLY!

As I've said before: "Donald Trump will beat Donald Trump."
Some times I'm afraid that Hillary brokered some back room deal with Trump to throw the election for the Repubs (initially to just screw over whoever ended up being the candidate, then both of them end up shocked when it turns out to be him). Then my tin foil hat slips a bit and I realize how ridiculous that sounds.....

21 - 40 of 108 Posts