New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have used both standard mil spec and a Geiselle SSA, and I can tell you hands down the Geisselle SSA is worlds away from a stock trigger. The reset is very short, and you know exactly where it will break every time. I can't speak for the super dynamic as I personally have never touched one, but i'm sure its good to go. Watch this and then make your choice.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing that sucks is they don't re comment them with the kns anti roll pins...

·
Registered
431 Posts
The only thing that sucks is they don't re comment them with the kns anti roll pins...
That's because they provide their own trigger and hammer pins that are produced to the highest tolerances. IMO kns pins are just cake decorations on a semi auto AR anyway, they look cool but they really don't add anything to the performance of your rifle. I've got thousands of rounds down the pipe and have never had a pin walk out, or noticed any damage to my lower because of the pins rotating either. YMMV though.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
From what seen there a good trigger system,but myself I decided I am going to go with the Timney Trigger system on both my AR's but I going to try a few things that meketrefe told me to try first before I would jump into new trigger system,what I do like about the Timney Triggers system is there ability to be just drop in as it is all one assembly....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts