New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What this means to me and all the other retired military is this.....Higher fees for health care = less money for ammo!!!!! Watercraft Boat Font Poster Rectangle The House Armed Services Committee recently forwarded the National Defense Authorization Act for FY 2013 (HR4310) to the full House for a vote. The bill omitted many of the TRICARE Fee increases proposed by the White House. The Office of Management and Budget issued a response in which they stated that senior advisors would recommend that President would veto the bill if it passed Congress.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I actually dropped Tricare and Tricare dental for my employers healthcare/dental which costs me a little over 8.00 a week for both.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I retired 23 years ago in Sept...............have lost lots more benefits than i have gained. Read an article few months ago that stated only 7% of Americans have served in the Armed Forces. That sure supprised me. I wonder how many politicians elected in the past 10 years have served??

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I dumped delta dental long time ago.

·
MSG
470 Posts
Pretty much screwed if you have any kind of health care plan, they aren't around for your benifit, it is a business and they will make their money, just look at the corporate buildings and saleries.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts