New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gentleman...A big thanks to all Oath keepers who are members of this forum and All oath keepers Nationally. You guys deal with **** that many of us lac's do not and always get blamed as a whole for a few bad apples who wear a badge or a uniform. You have my full respect and as a citizen I expect you to do your duty again in that election booth here in NY come November. My personal thanks to all of you...Airborne Go4soda scosgt chuck.... to name a few here... don't be shy...thanks brothers.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Thanks Cure. Police Officers are in a no-win situation at this point in history. I'm glad to be a retiree at this point - especially to be able to speak my mind more freely without fear of repercussions and reprisals.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Cure. Police Officers are in a no-win situation at this point in history. I'm glad to be a retiree at this point - especially to be able to speak my mind more freely without fear of repercussions and reprisals.
YOU have my thanks. Do not forget the booth bro.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. ;)

I can't wait to put up a picture of the shirt 30+ of us will be wearing soon at work.
You guys deserve more credit than what it is shown in NYF.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Thanks to all that serve!

People don't see my profession as a service job but it really is we have thousands of lives in our hands everyday and one small mistake can be catastrophic . A little known fact, it was an Air Traffic Controller in Newark at thought of grounding all the planes on 9/11 most likely saving more lives. BTW I started my 35th year of Air Traffic this month!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
The hell we don't. That's an incredibly difficult job. Thank you for your service. That's a long time to be doing that job.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all that serve!

People don't see my profession as a service job but it really is we have thousands of lives in our hands everyday and one small mistake can be catastrophic . A little known fact, it was an Air Traffic Controller in Newark at thought of grounding all the planes on 9/11 most likely saving more lives. BTW I started my 35th year of Air Traffic this month!
Hear ya brother..and thanks for the service as well...but a lil off topic bro...;)

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
? I thought this was a thread about giving thanks to people that served. :patriot:
O my bad brother. I take it back. Yes that what this thread is about. Multi tasking is not my forte.;)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
+1
Thanks to those who are oathkeepers. I've had good and bad experiences with law enforcement, but still respect them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts