New York Firearms Forum banner

Training in WNY

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  EXSUNY 
#1 ·
I could stand a refresher class. I've trained with Givens, Ayoob, Rehn, etc. but that was awhile ago. Anyone in the WNY area who teaches and has credentials like taking instructor classes from folks like the above folks. Traveling is not possible due to family responsibility, so going to SIG, etc - won't work. Folks with just NRA or I was in the military may be fine folks and I don't want to be a snob but instructor training creds count. Competition or the 'dreaded tactical' would work. I would go to Taccon if I could be, again I can't go far.

Thanks

#5 · (Edited)
EXSUNY. I have trained under quite a few of the names you mentioned. Givens, Spaulding, Ayoob, Farnam, etc. Multiple Master Instructor ratings from Sig Academy, Blackwater/Academi as well. One of the few fully credentialed under Dave Spaulding of Handgun Combatives to teach his courses. I'll save you the extended drive time because that training is here - with my group. Hit me up and let's see what I have that will give you that tuneup. www.safeinrochester.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.