New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys, I called the permit office on this one but the lady had no interest in helping me. I'm in Erie county, I want to trade 2 of my pistols into buds gun shop and in return receive one pistol from them with no cash changing hands. How do I go about sending my pistols in and getting the correct paperwork to get them off my permit? I'm not sure what to do being they are out of state and no cash is changing hands. Thanks for any info you guys can give me.
Hi Mike79,

You need to go through an FFL. That FFL will take ownership of your guns and provide you with the paperwork you need for the state. Same thing coming back from BudsGuns (they transfer to an FFL where you pick it up).

1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.