New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the day with my wife doing some shooting. Finally got to try the tracers I bought for her, Piney Mountain .22lr tracers worked awesome. First 2 pictures are her and I shooting them from my Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22. Both green and red were highly visible every time we shot them, no problems at all. I will be buying more of them just because they were cool. The last picture is out of my Saiga .223, I can't remember the brand name off the top of my head for these, I bought them last time the gun show was here in Middletown, they were a bit expensive and I shot 4 of the 6 in the package and we couldn't see 1 trace. Only a fire ball every shot. I saved the last 2 for next time I get out and it is around dusk I will see if I can see them. But I won't be buying these again.

Shirt Tree Cool T-shirt Leisure
Plant Photograph Green Tree Table
Plant Tree Land lot House Building

· Registered
3,865 Posts
The .223/5.56 tracers I have used don't ignite until 100 yards away or so. So as not to give your position away, ya know?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.