New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Bill Clinton is still married to Hillary. Isn't that like being married to the dead?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Reminds me of my grandfather (who's still living). My grandmother passed away about ten years ago and he still keeps her ashes next to her favorite chair so they can be near each other. The world would be a far better place if people had the type of love that this couple had.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
is someone cutting onions in here? My eyes are watering. Must be onions. sniff. I especially liked the sprinkling of food for animals. sniffle.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
is someone cutting onions in here? My eyes are watering. Must be onions. sniff. I especially liked the sprinkling of food for animals. sniffle.
Oh ... uh ......ummmm .... it was Gunner!! I swear!! Oh ... look ..... even my eyes are starting to water!! WOW!! Even stink would say that stinks ... WHEW!!!!

(this is a great story)

I'm sure she gets down on her knee's every day and gives..........................
Robin
... thanks that there are Monica's in the world so she doesn't have to do anything with Billy's Willy!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.