New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i was watching the new Total Recall movie today looking for weapons mistakes I noticed that the currency had obamas face on it. The scene is where he opens his safety deposit box. Remember last year when the mint showed off the new concept money with obama on it?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
What was the denomination? $0?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I didn't even know that existed, but it fits doesn't it? ;)

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
What was the denomination? $0?
Nope, I believe it said "$500***".

Then at the bottom of the bill:

"*** of America's money since it is all in one pool, rather than an individual's bank account."

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
That's just someones guess. If you read up on it, the writers never released any information about how the three shells work, it's as big a mystery as what is in Mr Wallace's briefcase. And, honestly, that far in to the future and you are scrapping your balloon knot with a shell?

What did you think about the Kriss vector gun? I thought the one on SOG was better, but it's still a pretty neat gun in it's stock form

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
What did you think about the Kriss vector gun? I thought the one on SOG was better, but it's still a pretty neat gun in it's stock form
That Vector gun is pretty neat,I had to look them up after I watched that episode.
As far as brobama money goes,like someone already said it was probably a pile of future food stamps.I will likely not watch the movie if they did indeed place his face on currency because of my own distaste and despise for him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts