New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i cant even open that up and read it... just reading your link boils my blood.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Looks like the government screwed up...again. When are they going to realize releasing criminals back out into the world doesn't work.

Crap like this pisses me off.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Looks like the government screwed up...again. When are they going to realize releasing criminals back out into the world doesn't work.

Crap like this pisses me off.
^ This.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah nothing good in that article. Dont just change her mind on firearms today, change her mind on why we needed them originally.
Teacher's.

Gun Owners.

Two HIGHLY responsible positions. She should have no problems with her new hobby, good luck.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
My wife has had pistol permit paperwork sitting on her desk for months now. She WILL complete it this weekend and get it submitted asap. Training classes will follow. This is no longer an option.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow. Too bad we can't get a concealed carry permit in Onondaga.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd say it's time to bring back the death penalty. And I wonder if either of them pissed themselves like the Dems recommend...

·
Registered
240 Posts
I made sure my wife is armed, and able to shoot. I have a 10 and 2 year old, and I work nights. I pity the bastard that breaks in this house at night.

I confess, I didn't read the article... The title was all I needed to see

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
My better half WILL be turning in her permit paperwork and practicing with her G19 as soon as she can... She will be carrying it 100% of the time... This **** is getting ridiculous, ppl being shot at barber shops, car washes, woman being killed and raped...

·
Registered
387 Posts
No freaking way...this is horrible. My in-laws shop there all the time.

I read it, and my wife is going to read it. She has her permit, but hasn't started carrying yet.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Followed this story this morning. So disturbing, guy should be a staple for how ****ed the judicial system is, and why people should be sentenced to death.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Wow. Too bad we can't get a concealed carry permit in Onondaga.
That's why I haven't wasted my time getting a permit. My wife is at that mall all the time with the 16yr old. Not sure that guy would make his court date if it were my family. So sad. This state and county sucks. Conceal carry shouldn't be a nightmare to get.

·
Registered
352 Posts
They need to let the parents dispense justice for that special breed of evil, or if the parents wont public dismemberment of that piece of human waste might be a good start, drawn and quartered, iron maiden, rack and lots of other punishment fits the crime things come to mind. Couldn't handle reading another article like that myself, makes me sick.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
They need to let the parents dispense justice for that special breed of evil, or if the parents wont public dismemberment of that piece of human waste might be a good start, drawn and quartered, iron maiden, rack and lots of other punishment fits the crime things come to mind. Couldn't handle reading another article like that myself, makes me sick.
We are not animals like them.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
These scum bags are released every day of the week, a lot of the states work with other states on transfering parolees. It gets the pieces of **** out of their home state and they become the problem of the under staffed parole divisions of the other state. You'd be surprised how many of these scum bags slip through the system. With all of the jobs being shiped over to China the states are not getting the taxes needed to fund their huge system and are cutting back on imprisonment. Low lifes like child molesters, drug addicts that steel for their next fix, car thiefs and other pieces of **** get to go to other states where they can return to their normal cycle of life and start the cycle all over again.
There is no justice left in this country, They get away with their carnige and the state is trying to turn law abiding gun owners into felons because of their choice of firearm. You can't beat these liberal freakin Democraps. God forbid Don't step on these child molester & rapist civil-rights. Any one caught voting for a democrap should be tarred & feathered!!!!!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts