New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I clicked on the buy one from OP and it said shipping 5.95. Added 1 shirt and shipping went to 13.95. Took 1 off and shipping went to 8.95. Ha, for some reason I don't think the proceeds are going to CK family. Call me gullible. I'll make a donation instead...

I do like the shirt that Eye's posted. Gotta check that out.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Gah, I think that "INFIDEL" shirt company ran out of those long ago after doing some research.

It looks like it was just a 72 hour sale in the beginning of February.

Too bad, I would have really like to have owned that shirt. The design on it is amazing.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
I clicked on the buy one from OP and it said shipping 5.95. Added 1 shirt and shipping went to 13.95. Took 1 off and shipping went to 8.95. Ha, for some reason I don't think the proceeds are going to CK family. Call me gullible. I'll make a donation instead...

I do like the shirt that Eye's posted. Gotta check that out.
Yeah was going to order one my self but the darn shipping is as much as the shirt,I do not mind helping the CK family but I not paying $13 for shipping for 1 shirt...

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Yeah was going to order one my self but the darn shipping is as much as the shirt,I do not mind helping the CK family but I not paying $13 for shipping for 1 shirt...
I'd rather give my money directly to the family and not have the damn tee shirt. F'n American Hero. Wife and two young girls left to grow up without a father. Sad really. Too bad they were not illegal aliens. Would be taken care of for the vote. Don't get me started.... So who's going to Albany on Thursday?

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
I'd rather give my money directly to the family and not have the damn tee shirt. F'n American Hero. Wife and two young girls left to grow up without a father. Sad really. Too bad they were not illegal aliens. Would be taken care of for the vote. Don't get me started.... So who's going to Albany on Thursday?
Yes I agree with you there 100%.
I be there Thursday going as far as Saratoga Springs and will be going the rest of the way with another forum member..

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
just ordered mine as well, but i really like the one posted by waldershrek.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Craft has some memorial shirts, although they are out of stock and taking backorders. At least you know there the money is going to where it should be.

For those looking to donate directly, Mercury One (Beck's charity) is collecting for the families and last I checked had over $500k.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.