New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanstalls Online - Hunting - Sport - Tactical - Firearms - Accessories

That is a link to a Canadian gun stores. Like NYS and NYC, Canada has an "assault weapons" ban and limit centerfire semi-automatic magazines to 5 rounds (no limit on semi-auto rimfire and non semi-auto rifles). If you choose to buy from here, make sure you cross reference the brand names with the NYC and NYS "assault weapons" ban, Believe it or not Canada's gun laws are less restrictive than NYC and NYS's!!! Possibly even some other ant-gun states. Be sure also to only buy semi-automatic centerfire rifles, pump action shotguns, semi-automatic shotguns, and handguns from here.

Thinking back to when I use to live on W 48th Street in Manhattan (many moon ago) I wish I could've gotten guns from here, rather than that a*shole down at John Joviono Gun Store.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Sorry but NYC will never allow ANY gun that even LOOKS like an AR-15 or AK-47.

Even if it only has 5 round mags...and even if the pistol grip/evil features are completely removed...they will deny your registration.

Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry but NYC will never allow ANY gun that even LOOKS like an AR-15 or AK-47.

Even if it only has 5 round mags...and even if the pistol grip/evil features are completely removed...they will deny your registration.

Ask me how I know.
That is just ridiculous! Well, atleast I tried!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wanstalls Online - Hunting - Sport - Tactical - Firearms - Accessories

That is a link to a Canadian gun stores. Like NYS and NYC, Canada has an "assault weapons" ban and limit centerfire semi-automatic magazines to 5 rounds (no limit on semi-auto rimfire and non semi-auto rifles). If you choose to buy from here, make sure you cross reference the brand names with the NYC and NYS "assault weapons" ban, Believe it or not Canada's gun laws are less restrictive than NYC and NYS's!!! Possibly even some other ant-gun states. Be sure also to only buy semi-automatic centerfire rifles, pump action shotguns, semi-automatic shotguns, and handguns from here.

Thinking back to when I use to live on W 48th Street in Manhattan (many moon ago) I wish I could've gotten guns from here, rather than that a*shole down at John Joviono Gun Store.
I bought my On/Off duty Sig P226 9mm from him back in like 2006.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts