New York Firearms Forum banner

Tired of allways getting up for beer?

886 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  cgrutt 
#1 ·
Granted this is only for cans it appears but still awesome.

#3 ·
Anyone see a problem with that after you've had (more than) a few? The "Catch a 12er to the face" cooler. xD

#8 ·
My wife came in the other day from a hard day at the office. I was on the couch watching the football game with my neighbor and immediately said "honey, can you get us a couple beers before it starts". To my surprise, she came over with two coldies and warmly greeted us hello. A few minutes later she was doing the laundry and I yell out, "honey, can you get us a couple beers before it starts" and she came over and dropped the beers down on the table in front of us without the warm reception. She's making dinner and I yell out "honey can you get us a couple of beers before it starts". This time all hell breaks loose and she starts cursing at me and tells me to get off my a$$ and get my own damn beers. I looked over at my friend and said "it's started" :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.