New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday September 13th Tioga County will hold a Primary Election for Republican Judge to replace the retiring judge. If you are living in Tioga County, no other person has a bigger impact on your handgun rights than the County Judge. Two individuals are currently running for the Republican nomination:
  • Gerald Keene
  • Michael Arcesi
I was able to reach Gerald Keene for his position on the Second Amendment and the issuance of both restricted and unrestricted concealed carry permits in Tioga County. His response was (directly quoting):

"If I was elected judge I would continue to issue both types of pistol permits to qualified applicants. I have a pistol permit myself. I am a strong supporter of the Second Amendment. I hunt deer every fall with my father, brother, and nephew. Please remember to vote on Thursday. Thanks

Jerry Keene"

I was not able to reach Michael Arcesi yet. I will try later today, but time is running out. If anybody knows Michael and could contact him for his position, that would be great. I want to give each of these guys a fair and equal shot.

For the record, I know of both of these individuals, but I do not know either of them personally. I have nothing to do with either candidate or this election other than I want to see a pro-gun judge in Tioga County.

· Registered
3,406 Posts
Keene is exactly kind of guy we need to keep off the bench, I wouldn't trust him with that authority in a 100 lifetimes.

I'm amazed he's got the balls to even run for the office after his track record as DA.

I don't know a thing about Arcesi, but he'd get my vote by default I were voting, Keene is truly that bad.

· Registered
2 Posts
Keene is exactly kind of guy we need to keep off the bench, I wouldn't trust him with that authority in a 100 lifetimes.

I'm amazed he's got the balls to even run for the office after his track record as DA.

I don't know a thing about Arcesi, but he'd get my vote by default I were voting, Keene is truly that bad.
I couldn't have said it better myself.... I listened to Mr. Arcesi's position on guns while at the nichols parade, i liked what I heard. I found this email for his campaign : [email protected]

I encourage everyone to contact him to hear his position for themselves and make their own decision. I think that it is good to let the canidates know that this is a big issue !

· Registered
2 Posts
Plant Wood Tree Shade Sunlight

Here is a picture of Mike shooting a black powder rifle @ Apple Fest in Newark Valley.

According to Mike, the top 2 Questions he has been asked have to do with pistol permits and his stance on the second ammendment. Mike is still in the race for Judge, and I would like to remind everyone that he is a Republican even though he is running under the Justice party on the ballot. If you would like to hear his position on either of these 2 issues, or any others, you can email Mike here [email protected] . I can assure you he will personally answer every email.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
I couldn't have said it better myself.... I listened to Mr. Arcesi's position on guns while at the nichols parade, i liked what I heard. I found this email for his campaign : [email protected]

I encourage everyone to contact him to hear his position for themselves and make their own decision. I think that it is good to let the canidates know that this is a big issue !
View attachment 12357

Here is a picture of Mike shooting a black powder rifle @ Apple Fest in Newark Valley.

According to Mike, the top 2 Questions he has been asked have to do with pistol permits and his stance on the second ammendment. Mike is still in the race for Judge, and I would like to remind everyone that he is a Republican even though he is running under the Justice party on the ballot. If you would like to hear his position on either of these 2 issues, or any others, you can email Mike here [email protected] . I can assure you he will personally answer every email.
So Mike, what is your stance on pistol permits?

· Banned
1,269 Posts
I have never seen the Tioga county judge now but I do hope Mike wins over Keene!The Sheriff beating an inmate and Keene never charging him for months until the Media got a hold of it lets everyone knows where he stands.Also the murder trial over Harris where no body was found,the witness for the defense testified against his theory and Keene made sure he got harassed by sheriffs to make his life a living hell.The guy just aint for anyone but himself and his partners in crime,worse than most criminals "IMO" cause he pays no consequences for his unconstitutional actions!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.