New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does my name STILL say airborne h&k and not BUSHMASTER ????? GRRRRRR:hissyfit:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I'm not sure if you're saying that Tim already agreed to change your site name or not. Generally, and for a number of good reasons, name changes are not done unless there is a serious specific need.

EDIT: For instance, if one feels their name was a bad choice in the sense of giving away too much public information about their identify, then it might be considered. Or, another example might be if a female member were getting unwanted 'online stalking' or something like that. It's essentially never been done simply because one desires a new name. That can cause issues.

·
Banned
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What if part of your screen name thinks you suck and hates you?
You hate me? Think I suck? LMAO get in line and pick a number Douchebag , :cool:

·
Banned
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if you're saying that Tim already agreed to change your site name or not. Generally, and for a number of good reasons, name changes are not done unless there is a serious specific need.

EDIT: For instance, if one feels their name was a bad choice in the sense of giving away too much public information about their identify, then it might be considered. Or, another example might be if a female member were getting unwanted 'online stalking' or something like that. It's essentially never been done simply because one desires a new name. That can cause issues.
Two Gun Willy ............ NAME CHANGED. !!!!

·
Banned
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I have a NEED.... Everyone thinks I'm airborne, I am not. I chose name because my Dad was, And I collect relics of 101st screaming eagles. But sick of PM's telling people I am NOT airborne. WANT my old account name back BUSHMASTER.... :hissyfit: LOL

·
Banned
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can name more, but won't !!!!

SEE YA.......

·
Registered
892 Posts
I assumed you had served in an airborne outfit and liked or used H&K weapons.

So admins let the guy change his name. There is no reason for him to get heat for using a name meant to honor his father.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts

Pretty funny how most of the mods have changed their names.

Yeah, no different classes of people here.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts

Even at 69, I still get lots of young sexy women stalking me for dates, etc. Can you do something about this?? I can handle only a few at a time...

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
What surprises me is that Smurfette didn't change everyone's name for April Fools Day....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.