New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, its that time. Tieing the knot this weekend the the future Mrs. Been together just over 4 years, met at work.

Figured to share some pictures. Feel free to post pics of the wife or future wife too...

She can disassemble and reassemble an AK blindfolded...Shes a keeper I think ;)

She LOVES Call of Duty Black Ops. Im not even kidding... I come to my apt sometimes to find her with the PS3 booted up and playing it. She will for literally hours.

Shes on the right. Her younger sister on the left.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Wow, 4 years? Yep, I think that would be time. xD

· Registered
491 Posts
Congrats and Good Luck!!

I should get around to this too, been 16 years, engaged for 12....lol. Actually her dragging her feet, she hates being the center of attention.

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thnx guys. Yeah 4 years and im 27 going on 28 soon enough..so..figured the time is right definitely. She is 25. Her birthday is the day before mine actually which makes remembering her birthday easy! haha

She is very pro-gun and hasnt an issue with my gun stuff around the house. I dont see it changing much as she already asked if I wanted to get rifle racks for the bedroom...*her idea*, not mine haha. And no, didnt go with it but it was a nice gesture lol

Chicken Shoot, she doesnt need a gun to take me out...her gaze/stare alone can kill a person if you get in trouble with her.

· Registered
3,865 Posts
Awesome, very very cool. Congrats to you both. Does her sister want a b/f?

· Registered
2,534 Posts
Last chance to back out!
Nothing ruins a good relationship like gettinng married.
EG: all them times you bumped uglies several times in a day?
Joke's on you, she was banking toward her cut off limit. If you really over did it prenup, you might not see sex ever again once 35~40 years old.
(deny all you want and profess the perfection of your boundless love for each other. In 10 years you'll be thinking one of you may have to die. 10 years after that you'll have at least three well developed plans....)
:D

@1uglyfox
JP is quick, quiet, very easy to arrange and freakishly cheap too if she's not hot on the whole fru~fru piss away 10's of thousands to hang around and feed a **** ton of relatives you don't know or don't want to know and may never see again.
You know, like the ones who show up at a wake for the plate of free pasta then dissapear again til someone else drops.

· Registered
491 Posts
Lol... Yea, she doesn't want the traditional. We actually talked about doing it this weekend, but now Dieter stole it. Lol.

My wife is great tho, my friends still shake their heads at what I get away with. Lol.

Our "anniversary" is in Sept, she got a Ruger LCR in .357.... Lol

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol... Yea, she doesn't want the traditional. We actually talked about doing it this weekend, but now Dieter stole it. Lol.

My wife is great tho, my friends still shake their heads at what I get away with. Lol.

Our "anniversary" is in Sept, she got a Ruger LCR in .357.... Lol
You get away with things? you ARE luckly. Sometimes I get the stare before I even say anything, as she knows what I am thinking at times. I get in trouble in advance, its like the thought police haha. I will say, there are many women out there with that special skill set of reading minds.

· Registered
491 Posts
Like I said.... My friends hate me for what I get away with. Lol.

When I was into cars, there would be the whole front end of a car... Fenders, hood, front nose, in her "wicker room" that had all the plants in it and girlie stuff, parts in he downstairs bathroom, on top of the fridge..... Upstairs in the bedroom, car parts. Friends over almost every night of the week, stereo blaring, beer cans....

Switch gears..... ALL the car stuff I sold, bought a $20k Harley, put $14k worth of crap on it, spent about $10k on guns...... And that is since last November.....

· Super Moderator
3,276 Posts
Congratulations on the big day. May you enjoy a life full of happiness. I've been married 37 years and my wife and both kids shoot. Nothing like a day at the range with the family. Hope you have a wonderful life together.

· Registered
1,603 Posts
Congrats to you and her, just relax and have fun for the day. I am 25 and my wife is now 24 (was 23) when we got married 9 months ago and the day was awesome. A big key is knowing all the bad habits before hand I think, there is no changing anyone so if you know the worst things and are ok with them then all else will be a breeze....Our wedding was in January so for my wifes xmas and wedding gift from me I built her a custom bench 10/22, she loves shooting and has no issues with me buying any gun I want.

....I did have to "bribe" her last night and take her out to dinner bc I've been bow hunting all week after work and am going out this afternoon and Saturday....She knows any hunting season I am going to be out though.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.