New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How have all of your experience's with Judge Kupferman?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If your permit was issued as an unrestricted permit, it'll stay that way, you got granfathered in :). Most people will get the hiking hunting target..etc, restrictions put on theirs only if its a new permit, then depending on county can ask their judge for unrestricted.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I am in Saratoga right now for the Saturday and Sunday Multi State CCW class this weekend. My plans are to stop down at the permit office Monday AM and get as much info as I can. I will pass it along what I find on Monday

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
If your permit was issued as an unrestricted permit, it'll stay that way, you got granfathered in :). Most people will get the hiking hunting target..etc, restrictions put on theirs only if its a new permit, then depending on county can ask their judge for unrestricted.
When I moved to Warren County the judge there added restrictions so I moved back to Saratoga County and caught a break from Judge Seibert, I then moved back to Warren County and just changed my address, and Mr Krupferman can do whatever he damn well pleases, be thankful this unopposed election winner is not evil , he's ours for the next 10 years or until I leave this great State

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haa, you've had a run around havent yah. I'd love to be in warren county, same day amendments must be nice lol. He's shown a few sides of himself to me, at Zack's we sent to him a NY state Firearms law book because he was asking where to find one. The next day he returns to our shop and said "I dont accept handouts" and walked right back out the door...kinda rude in my opinion but none the less he still signs amendments and permits so no complaints.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Haa, you've had a run around havent yah. I'd love to be in warren county, same day amendments must be nice lol. He's shown a few sides of himself to me, at Zack's we sent to him a NY state Firearms law book because he was asking where to find one. The next day he returns to our shop and said "I dont accept handouts" and walked right back out the door...kinda rude in my opinion but none the less he still signs amendments and permits so no complaints.
Who? Judge Hall? My amendments go through Saratoga so I have to wait the 10-14 days. Nice amendment process in Warren but thats about it unless you got your permit here over 9 years ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Who? Judge Hall? My amendments go through Saratoga so I have to wait the 10-14 days. Nice amendment process in Warren but thats about it unless you got your permit here over 9 years ago.
It took me 8 days to get my amendment. Dropped it off on a Thursday and received it the following Friday and that's with the 4th of July in the middle of the week. Not bad I guess.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Judge Kupferman actually just picked up his first handgun 4 days back, just got his permit. Of course its unrestricted ;P He waited 5 months to get it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts