New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so let me start this by saying i needed to just vent
im positive everyone agrees these laws are b.s.

so i walked into the local gun store a couple weeks ago to look and see what they have
saw the "new and improved" b.s. ar
i spent plenty of time with my rifle from being in afghanistan and field ops
this is something that anyone that has spent some time in the military
as a Marine this was my life,my wife, protection for me and my guys that i have served with
From day one we recite
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than the enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit.
My rifle is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy.

i think the people who make these laws banning the one thing that we know
the rifle that we have used to save lives
the rifle we have spent 24hrs in a day
sleeping with cleaning shooting to no end
and learning the platform
should come to afghanistan with us do a tour and come back home and see what we have when we get out
its the one thing we know
the one thing we miss from our past
and we cant even own what we know
what puts a smile on our faces
and what gives us our sense of freedom

what are we even fighting for ?
when we are almost having our basic rights taken away from us
i think any president or anyone who is in office should have a very good knowledge or experience of what we have given up going to war
what we have seen
and come back home and well take everything away from them that they would have known for the time we have spent at war

better yet lets give them a bb gun and ship them off and see how they do

sorry just needed some venting

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
your not alone in your need to vent man.... this forum has been nothing but a big ole venting pot since january of 13' when the enacted the unsafe act (and even before from the original AWB, but it dialed up to 10 after the unsafe). you just need to spread the word to everyone you know, get everyone registered to vote and get como kicked out of office by electing Rob Astorino in Nov!

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
It sucks but you fought for liberal causes. Now that your a trained killer you are an extremist in the eyes of the federal government. As far as the government understanding what being a vet is like there aren't any. I have to check but I think there are only a couple members in the congress and senate that have seen active duty in a war zone. Another reason for term limits in my book!

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Welcome to The PRNY where you can get arrested for looking at the cops cross eyed and the constitution doesn't apply. Where crooked politicians rule over the serfs like some modern day royalty. Where the gov is a crook and the legislature is incompetent. A land where the politicians have never met a gun law they didn't like and no bribe is ever too large. Yeah this place needs an enema like an elephant who hasn't been able to crap for a month.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts

so i walked into the local gun store a couple weeks ago to look and see what they have
as a Marine this was my life,my wife, protection for me and my guys that i have served with
From day one we recite
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than the enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit.
My rifle is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

should come to afghanistan with us do a tour and come back home and see what we have when we get out

i think any president or anyone who is in office should have a very good knowledge or experience of what we have given up going to war
what we have seen
and come back home and well take everything away from them that they would have known for the time we have spent at war

Thank you for your service. Now you are just one of us pissed off serfs.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
vent away brother. you are not alone. and sincere thanks to your service and the many others that have served so that I have not yet had to take up arms in defense of our (deteriorating) way of life.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
What do I think?

FUAC! That's what I think. Can add Skelos, Grisanti, Schumer, Bloomberg and a host of others initials as the FU suffix as well.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
I am not mad anymore and instead rerouted all that negative energy into motion and try to help others
and contact senators and donate to pro 2A and human rights organizations and this way I feel better.

The people are being brainwashed by the manipulated sensationalist media and some higher powers with a radical communist agenda want the
disarmament of the american people. It is not about gun control, it is about full control, just that simple. Once people are indoctrinated, disarmed
and hopeless and helpless you can do anything with them. Fear is the fuel and ignorance the catalyzer to achieve all these agendas.
So AR or not, it doesn't matter. many want all firearms gone for good.
But many are not going to let that happen but eventually the Union will break somewhere.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Thank you for your service, And what pisses me off even more aside from the ban, YOU our servicemen are considered high on list as potential domestic threats.

From day one we recite

what we have seen

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I just got back from visiting a friend in TN... entire gun shops filled with AR's, AK's, SCAR's, boxes of 30/40 round mags labeled "mix & match $9.99," and a display of silencers. NY sucks...

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I am not mad anymore and instead rerouted all that negative energy into motion and try to help others
and contact senators and donate to pro 2A and human rights organizations and this way I feel better.

The people are being brainwashed by the manipulated sensationalist media and some higher powers with a radical communist agenda want the
disarmament of the american people. It is not about gun control, it is about full control, just that simple. Once people are indoctrinated, disarmed
and hopeless and helpless you can do anything with them. Fear is the fuel and ignorance the catalyzer to achieve all these agendas.
So AR or not, it doesn't matter. many want all firearms gone for good.
But many are not going to let that happen but eventually the Union will break somewhere.
well said meke.... and while im doing all those same things, im still mad as all ****ing hell at these mother****ers!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
It's not just AR15 laws. It's ALL gun laws!!!
Exactly! When you have to have state compliant guns made, you have a problem. Never saw anyone shoot up anything with a 10/22 but it's an assault weapon if you put a thumb hole stock on it.

It's pathetic and there is no sense to it.

I don't know where the lawe're are in getting it fixed but I'm losing hope.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts