New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Link doesn't work. Pull his man card (assuming he ever had one). Afraid of a gun? Really? Can't seem to find an emotion to describe what I am feeling. A bit nauseated maybe.

· Registered
1,380 Posts
I'm completely shocked - especially in CT

· Registered
808 Posts
This person would panic in a true emergency, and would be frozen in fear not knowing what to do. People like this generally tend to not survive such emergencies.

People that understand being aware of your surroundings and keeping calm, is a
very important mental discipline that should be practiced. I am glad that the police ended up tracking him down and charging him.

· Registered
14,520 Posts
Why is that strange, because CT has strict gun laws or you dont approve of OC?

And as for the story, i love it! I commend the leos for doing the right thing. The leftist media has most Americans brainwashed into thinking guns are bad. Its a psychological training/brain washing technique that the leftists use by vonstantly associating guns with evil. Its the old "Pavlovs dog" trick.

Classical conditioning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Open carry is legal is CT. Strange, but true.

· Registered
151 Posts

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Worked when I just clicked on it.
Our ISP is funny sometimes. Did get to see it. Wonder if the cops just looked for a guy who had wet himself...

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
THAT is the direction a lot more of these "ignorance of the law is no excuse" cases need to go.

These sheep that also call the cops on OCers should be charged.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.