New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

You've stepped on it, ignored it, and tried to eradicate it from your lawn. However, this innocuous little weed is one of the most useful medicines on the planet, just begging to be harvested.

This Little Weed is one of the Most Useful Medicines on the Planet
This Little Weed is one of the Most Useful Medicines on the Planet |Higher Perspective

heres a few more from here : Herbs Info - Learn About Herbs, Herbal Remedies and Essential Oils :

Happy clicking :D

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
GTFO... had no idea.
I've been a fan of jewelweed for a while.. but had no idea this rabbit food was helpful :)

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
wow! whoda thunk! thanks for the info!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Thats awesome info man!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Good reason not to use chem-lawn. You're sitting on top of a peppers paradise.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
And here I've been cursing the damn thing for years.
Thanks for the great info.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
That's frickin' awesome. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Went for a quick hike this moring in fahnestock . That stuff was growing all along the trails . It's also in my yard thanks always like to learn about medicinal plants.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
It's a great little weed and no prescription needed !

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
This was supposed to be a picture of plantain, but Goober wouldn't get out of the way. (And no, his name's not really Goober.) This stuff grows everywhere around the house, especially since we've done almost no landscaping yet.

My littlest one has eczema. I'm going to put some on him tonight and see how he does - thanks!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
glad you just bumped this to the top as I was just gonna search for it. I just rinsed some leaves off with water, and ate them. also, got a little slice on my thumb from a piece of wood so I chewed some up and put it on the slice.... This is a great resource to know about, as it grows all over my property, and is easily identifiable.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Cool info. Thanks or the other links too.
I just recently start taking reishi extract as a last chance to knee surgery. It's in the early stages but it does seem to be less painfull and less swelling. I'm going to keep trying it and see how it goes. Anything to avoid going under the knife again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts