New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
It's the only way to convince them to get rid of it. It's really a ****ty thing to do though... that being said, at this point, I would rather have my damned freedom.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Thank you scogt you made my day!!!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Votes to get the Veto! (Sounds like Italian politics but I'll take it.)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Meanwhile, NYSRPA President Tom King was on the radio again today saying any candidate that campaigns on a SAFE Act repeal platform is taking advantage of gun owners. It was on Talk 1300. Podcast isn't up yet.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Meanwhile, NYSRPA President Tom King was on the radio again today saying any candidate that campaigns on a SAFE Act repeal platform is taking advantage of gun owners. It was on Talk 1300. Podcast isn't up yet.
I'll take my chances with Cuomo out .We Can only do better without that crook Cuomo. Did Tom King mention who he would like to see as Governor?I'll add that any candidate that campaigns on a SAFE Act repeal platform is taking advantage of gun owners is also taking a chance many anti gun owners will not vote for them. So what does king suggest who does he want .

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
I hate to say it but with the liberal legislature in place Astorino better get a case of pens. :mad:
Heck, better buy stock in Bic!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
wabbit season

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
God I hope Astorino wins. FUAC!!!!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Couldn't care less if SAFE was repealed unless 2000AWB and Sullivan come with it.
IIRC, didn't unSAFE essentially "eliminate" the 2000 AWB? Therefore, should unSAFE be repealed then there would be NO AWB in place at all.

Sullivan is another story but, where there is a will (and a pen) there is a way. Go get 'em Rob!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
"taking advantage of gun owners"?

Tom King is certainly the expert on that.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Thanks Scosgt that made me smile just thinking of when it's about to happen ! The results will be really nice to see happen !

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Couldn't care less if SAFE was repealed unless 2000AWB and Sullivan come with it.
The 200 AW ban was written off when the pased safe so when Tresmond gets done with sullivan and Rob repeals safe , we are going to throwing a HUGE party just to make sure everybody know we a a force now ! It's our time right now ! CUOMO is really scared because his numbers are falling. We are now a political force that will be catered to just you watch !

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Rob can only do as much as NY voters as a WHOLE let him do. You are asking for a FREE STATE brother and NOW!!! i understand you. There are plenty to choose from in the union. Just do your duty come November.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
meanwhile, nysrpa president tom king was on the radio again today saying any candidate that campaigns on a safe act repeal platform is taking advantage of gun owners. It was on talk 1300. Podcast isn't up yet.
duh!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts