New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comrads,

I need to express my most sincere gratitude to the Tresmond Law Firm for the services provided this week. I am honored to have been represented by the absolute best

Cheers!

David

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
You're the guy from the recent article/outrage/goverment stupidity?

Glad you are getting your permit/guns back. It's a shame you had to go through what you did.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Congratulations to everyone. Good work Max.

David, I'm glad you came out alright.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Comrads,

I need to express my most sincere gratitude to the Tresmond Law Firm for the services provided this week. I am honored to have been represented by the absolute best

Cheers!

David
Get your settlement and move out of this Nazi state as fast as you can!!!

James

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
good for you man, i hope you pursue legal action for the state violating your rights .... make'em pay for their mistakes

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
David, thanks to you as well for being proactive and reaching out to the firm promptly on this matter. You're in the best hands. I am strongly infuriated by what the State gov't as well as what Erie County and Amherst PD has put you through. We'll do our damnedest to support and fight for you.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
David, we are behind you. What an outrage you went through. Sue those bastards for millions! You are a shining example of the miserable disgrace of this law.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
You should sue the ever living crap out of the state.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I hope this all works out for you David. I'm glad to hear about the retraction, but still disturbed that your rights were taken without due process.

A hearty THANK YOU to the Tresmonds for looking out for our rights. This story sure did raise a "S" storm, nationally no less. Keep the heat on fellas.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
What I would be worried about is now since his case is known, some people in his community are going to think he is some kind of nut with guns. Who knows how his neighbors react to this. He could easily be loading up his firearms in his vehicle to go to the range and some lib-hole neighbor may call the Huomo hotline for illegal guns. I hope he does not have any issues like this.

James

·
Registered
346 Posts
FANTASTIC NEWS!! Stay tuned as Tresmond Law will be pursuing a Civil Right lawsuit on behalf of David.

I'm working with Max to setup a legal defense fund. More info coming tomorrow am.

Bill

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
These bits of good news help us keep our hope alive in these times. In teenspeak, Tresmond is a BAWS!

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
This is supposed to be the land of the free but it seems those fundamental values are changing rapidly.
Glad everything worked out. Sorry you had to go through that and your privacy violated and property confiscated (stolen). What they did to you has no name. These Nazi laws and Gestapo style tactics are going to get more people hurt.
Now bleed them dry.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Glad for you David. Now sue the bastards for all you can get. The SAFE Act gone wild and brought to its knees should go main stream. Anyone with some contacts?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts