New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Sent to me from one of my patient's)

PLEASE, JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES BEFORE YOU READ THE BOTTOM COMMENTS CLOSELY !!

This is in NYC on Madison Ave - not France, Yemen, Kenya or the Middle East*
A Christian Nation cannot put up a Christmas scene of the baby Jesus in a public place, but the Muslims can stop normal traffic every Friday afternoon by worshiping in the streets.... Something is happening in America & Canada that is reminiscent of what is happening in Europe. This is Political Correctness gone crazy.. Scary, isn't it?
Is there a message here???? Yes, there is, and they are claiming America & Canada for Allah. If we don't wake up soon, we are going to "politically correct" ourselves right out of our own country! It's time to make some changes people!

PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERY Canadian & AMERICAN YOU KNOW!!!!

"For evil to flourish, all that is needed is for good people to do nothing."

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
All "PRIDE" parades are stupid and only create controversies. They divide people more than bring them together. It is done for politicians to promote themselves and blow sunshine up our rear ends.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not a Christian nation. Knock it off already.
I knew this thread would be like a dog whistle to dogs for you lol. I am not saying it is. I was merely passing along an observation that was sent to me by someone. Don't get your panties in a huff on a lovely Sunday morning.:cool:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Religion is evil. How many have died in the name of it? No offense to religious members here. I say it causes more bad than good.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Why close off the roads for a single day for this crap? Same for Christmas parades. Or gay pride parades.

Parade all you wish! On your own property, or property you have permission to be on and block travel through.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Why close off the roads for a single day for this crap? Same for Christmas parades. Or gay pride parades.

Parade all you wish! On your own property, or property you have permission to be on and block travel through.
I agree 100%. No need to spend $ on this stuff.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I don't believe in being politically correct all I see is a few dozen people blocking traffic. Hey NYPD how bout you write a few tickets.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
If you plan to stay in the USA for another 10 yrs, learn Spanish, learn the Koran (and be prepared to abandon Christianity), learn Ebonics, and get several weapons and a survival plan....you'll do just fine!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
1. The "every" Friday part has been debunked.

2. As this was a lawful rally, then there isn't anything to see here. People are allowed to pray in public. We have freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts

I agree 100%. No need to spend $ on this stuff.
Public space is your property, as long as we're forced to pay for it. I have no problem with public parades of any sort.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Public space is your property, as long as we're forced to pay for it. I have no problem with public parades of any sort.
I agree, it IS OUR property. So, say, if I wish to drive my car on it at any time, the government should not tell me no! As for the people? Don't want to get mowed over? Don't stand in the road. Or kneel. Or whatever. Just ask Tony Stewart about that one.

eagleridge357 said:
(and be prepared to abandon Christianity)
I will be hard, but I think I can manage. xD

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
I knew this thread would be like a dog whistle to dogs for you lol. I am not saying it is. I was merely passing along an observation that was sent to me by someone. Don't get your panties in a huff on a lovely Sunday morning.:cool:
You could at least acknowledge that the story is bull****.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts