New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WKUK - Season 5 - Nerf Nuke - YouTube

I seriously LOLed hard at this one, this is EXACTLY how we all seem if you shrunk our governments down to 1 person. \

Just imagine the first guy as the US, the other 3 as the major European powers, and the last guy as Iraq/Iran. LOL

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
The end..."From the makers of the *** bomb..."

· Registered
90 Posts
WKUK - Season 5 - Nerf Nuke - YouTube

I seriously LOLed hard at this one, this is EXACTLY how we all seem if you shrunk our governments down to 1 person. \

Just imagine the first guy as the US, the other 3 as the major European powers, and the last guy as Iraq/Iran. LOL
Funny analogy. The beat down of the snot nosed kid was a great "Pre-emptive strike". I'm just not sure the US and the NATO powers would really have the balls to put down Iran's NERF Nuke plans for fear of a Dirty NERF Nuke going off in one of our cities.
:eek:

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny analogy. The beat down of the snot nosed kid was a great "Pre-emptive strike". I'm just not sure the US and the NATO powers would really have the balls to put down Iran's NERF Nuke plans for fear of a Dirty NERF Nuke going off in one of our cities.
:eek:
Lol, I know, but we can't say we haven't ever done it before. Like looking for Iraqs WMDs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.