New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch this, then ask, how did we get here?

This guy's video on youtube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House. Obama also said he wanted the White House to handle the Press and not to talk about the video or the White House visit. That's very interesting.

Watch it now before it's pulled from youtube. This may be the best six minutes invested in your future.

·
Registered
156 Posts
that is probably one of the greatest youtube videos i've seen in awhile. will definitely pass it along.

though it does worry me that at the end he urges people to buy a gun. a few recent high profile murders were for people who encouraged the purchase/use of guns. and i fear he might be "randomly" taken out.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Amen.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Its so sad, he is so right, we are a shadow of the country we once were. We have seen the pussification of America, and even if we woke up tomorrow and removed the liberal disease from Washington,I cant see it being undone for generations. WE HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT OURSELVES FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN.

·
Registered
399 Posts
gets my blood pumping

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
both these problems are not about liberal or democrat or republican. its about the corruption of government and too much money in government. you can keep blaming things on a specific party but all parties are guilty.
These started with Clinton and even before that with a disastrous Foreign and Economic policy. That is when we started to pump the last bubble real hard, and then showed Europe and Asia how to do it. It got worse with Bush jr. and now Obama is even worse.
The only ones to blame are ourselves that we have allowed this. We have been fat, complacent and fell asleep at the wheel. WE cared more about baseball games and American idols than other pretty important and fundamental matters.
Why is Obama preaching all this equality BS and selling what he doesn't have nor can ever provide is surrounded by some of the most rich, powerful and influential people and they are filling the pockets of everyone around them?
That's right. We gave too much power to government and now it is like impossible to take it away. Just like in Europe that is going down the drain.
Overspending, Corruption, traffic of influences, Lobby for profit, etc...

We have allowed this! We, the people, were not there when needed. So wake up because if we do not fix this mess our kids will not stand a chance and they will never forget us for this.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
both these problems are not about liberal or democrat or republican. its about the corruption of government and too much money in government. you can keep blaming things on a specific party but all parties are guilty.
Ive told people continuously that the whole democrat vs republican, conservative vs liberal nonsense is merely the puppet show thats put on to distract and appease the masses.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
^ Well said! ^ Boils it down quite nicely.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
This is the guy who should have won the nobel peace prize.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
That video should be on every TV station in America.I dont think ive been that excited since the first time i got laid.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.