New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
LMFAO! Even funnier if it turns out he got away with it. If he would have landed and hidden in a cove for a few hours, how intent would they REALLY have been on catching him? Way to go man!

·
Registered
8,339 Posts

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I sure am glad he didn't get away with it. I'll sleep better at night knowing this dangerous criminal is off the streets. Finally, some justice for the untold millions who suffered due to this man's actions. The police never fail to disappoint.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
F N A , what a trip that must be, not that I would try it but is the guy causing any real issue, other than some traffic back up, not any more than an accident, and if he bit the bullet is it any different than a car accident cost to clean up, etc. Live life, have fun!

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
A jury found Jester guilty of four charges: threatening violence against a peace officer, driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of marijuana and disobeying peace officer orders.
If he had only broken one law at a time he would be in better shape lol

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Well, I sure am glad he didn't get away with it. I'll sleep better at night knowing this dangerous criminal is off the streets. Finally, some justice for the untold millions who suffered due to this man's actions. The police never fail to disappoint.
There are NO victimless crimes! Wait...

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
There are NO victimless crimes! Wait...
And there should be no such thing as a victimless crime. The problem is that the 'victim' in many of these cases are society in general, and mainly because someone might hurt themselves and cost taxpayer dollars. Maybe the real crime, then, isn't so much the risk of causing tax dollars to be spent so much as it is collecting the taxes themselves.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
F N A , what a trip that must be, not that I would try it but is the guy causing any real issue, other than some traffic back up, not any more than an accident, and if he bit the bullet is it any different than a car accident cost to clean up, etc. Live life, have fun!
Actually you see a car drive past, then the cop is the one who stops traffic. So this guy didn't even put a pause in anyone's day. I was all set to rage on the jumper for that very reason, I LOATHE people that slow me down or cause me delays when I am in my car.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Wait, where the F was the "threatening violence against a police officer"? I watched the vid 4 times and there was not any threat. That was a complete BS charge.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
3 years he is facing for jumping off...

yet you only get a ticket if your caught with weed.

Gotta love liberal states..... /sarcasm

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
3 years he is facing for jumping off...

yet you only get a ticket if your caught with weed.

Gotta love liberal states..... /sarcasm
Should weed get you jail time or something?

Both of those should not even BE crimes.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Wait, where the F was the "threatening violence against a police officer"? I watched the vid 4 times and there was not any threat. That was a complete BS charge.
Remember the cop went down there to get him and that is not shown on video so maybe when the officer confronted him the second time is where it happened.

James

1 - 18 of 18 Posts