New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a bersa ucp 45 for a couple years now, and last month while shooting it part of the rail broke off back by the hammer. Long story short bersa is replacing it with a brand new one. Since that has happened i have done some researching on the glock 30 4th gen and it has some amazing feed back. does anyone have this gun? BTW i am selling the new bersa ucp with 4- 7 rd mags if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't have one but it sounds cool.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
O...... well how much do you shoot then? i am still working off a pound of powder i bought last year and have reloaded a ton. I just use lead cast 230gr bullets..... i think i paid $50 for 500 . I am close to 1000 rds with just one pound. I want a progessive press though
Ugh...I do reload.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn dude i wanna come shoot with you. that's awesome 1000rds a weekend that's impressive wish i had time+money to do that. No, i don't have a glock yet, but currenly i have a "bersa ucp 45" with a stock barrel that i fire all the lead through. I clean it everytime after getting back from the range, and the barrel seems to handle it fine. Why is there a problem shooting lead through my stock barrel?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Lead through a Glock barrel is one of those debates that will probably rage on after we are all gone. I went out and got a drop in replacement barrel for my Glock when I was loading lead. I didn't want to worry about it. After loading a few thousand lead projectiles I decided that FMJ rounds are worth the few extra pennies. Yes Lead is cheaper, but it also gunks up your press (Lube) & makes cleaning the Pistol more work.

damn dude i wanna come shoot with you. that's awesome 1000rds a weekend that's impressive wish i had time+money to do that. No, i don't have a glock yet, but currenly i have a "bersa ucp 45" with a stock barrel that i fire all the lead through. I clean it everytime after getting back from the range, and the barrel seems to handle it fine. Why is there a problem shooting lead through my stock barrel?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good point, thanks for the heads up!
Lead through a Glock barrel is one of those debates that will probably rage on after we are all gone. I went out and got a drop in replacement barrel for my Glock when I was loading lead. I didn't want to worry about it. After loading a few thousand lead projectiles I decided that FMJ rounds are worth the few extra pennies. Yes Lead is cheaper, but it also gunks up your press (Lube) & makes cleaning the Pistol more work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.