New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Was he short? I saw Paul Jr. and Sr. walk by quickly at a graduation ceremony. Not sure why they were there, but I remember thinking "hey, that looks like the guys from OCC.... except shorter". I never picked up on their height when I watched the show and assumed they were taller.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I was at occ and never saw them. :(

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Was he short? I saw Paul Jr. and Sr. walk by quickly at a graduation ceremony. Not sure why they were there, but I remember thinking "hey, that looks like the guys from OCC.... except shorter". I never picked up on their height when I watched the show and assumed they were taller.
The daughter went to college in Rochester and works as a nurse there.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He was packing some lumber in a big Ford (I think) dually. I was coming into the parking lot. All I noticed was the mustache, lol...

Yeah, I don't watch the shows or particularly care for them either, but it's still not something you see at Lowes all that often. At the very least you got to give him credit for doing his own project...

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Before the show started, they were trying to get some attention for their shop and showed up at a local motorcycle show. The father, son and another guy rode up on 3 of the nicest choppers I've seen before or since, making a ton of noise and turning everyone's heads. The stayed for about 20 minutes then left the same way they arrived. It was pretty cool to see.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
very possible, i bumped into micky at thruway sporting goods once and my parents were on a flight returning to stuart with seinor, my old man took a pic with him and chatted with him for a bit.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
i actually enjoyed the show when they were building motorcycles.
When it turned into just another drama-queen 'reality show' I lost interest.
i still like the looks of the original Black Widow bike, and that's the only OCC episode I ever purchased.

someday I'll get a chance to try riding one of those semi-length bikes, but until then I'll be quite happy with my Mean Streak.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i actually enjoyed the show when they were building motorcycles.
When it turned into just another drama-queen 'reality show' I lost interest.
i still like the looks of the original Black Widow bike, and that's the only OCC episode I ever purchased.

someday I'll get a chance to try riding one of those semi-length bikes, but until then I'll be quite happy with my Mean Streak.
I liked the show, too, when it was about bikes and building bikes. I have no interest in that style of bike, but I love seeing things being built. Once the soap opera started, I lost interest.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.