New York Firearms Forum banner

They just pulled a body out from behind my neighbors house

911 views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  bananabandit 
#1 ·
PREFACE: My neighbors were NOT involved in any way. They actually told me what happened. Apparently some poor soul hung him/herself in the wooded/swampy area behind their house.

R.I.P. whoever you are.

#6 ·
When I saw the headline, I had all sorts of smartass remarks.

When I read the message, they all went away.

Sorry for whomever passed, and I'm sorry for all of the drama inflicted on your neighborhood.

#7 ·
Death has a tendency to do that.

Remarkably, only 3 of us on the corner showed any concern. Me and my other neighbor were just stunned that there wasn't any more presence there from other neighbors. I feel bad for the NEW neighbors that just moved in yesterday and the area was also located behind their house.

Sad day for several reasons.. only one is due to the death of someone who though the world to be so awful that death would be better.

#18 ·
Sorry to hear this. Hope he/she did not have kids.

#20 ·
suicide due to depression, etc.. is a horrible thing. it really is sad when someone feels that is the only option. just about everything is a temporary situation, and its always easier on the other side of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.