1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
But remember, he is for our second amendment!!! How is ANY of this constitutional? How long before it even gets to the SCOTUS? Maybe we should start encrypting our phone and internet data. This is absolute tyranny no matter what side of the fence you are on!

James

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No doubt James, he's your typical RINO who loves paying lip service to the Constitution while waving the flag and saying he's pro-gun. I'll vote for a damn tree hugger if they're for the Constitution, Hanna is the epitome of everything that's wrong with the GOP, what a total disgrace this scumbag has proven himself to be. I hope every single sellout that voted against this amendment is held to account in their district.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
No doubt James, he's your typical RINO who loves paying lip service to the Constitution while waving the flag and saying he's pro-gun. I'll vote for a damn tree hugger if they're for the Constitution, Hanna is the epitome of everything that's wrong with the GOP, what a total disgrace this scumbag has proven himself to be. I hope every single sellout that voted against this amendment is held to account in their district.
I agree but some people only care about the second amendment. I know some are going to say you cannot have a perfect politician well then you cannot have a perfect voter. I'm not voting for this ass plain and simple.

James

·
Registered
803 Posts
Just told Slaughter to F herself and she will be voted out. I'm so sick of these f'n tyrants... I don't need a nanny, I don't need you to pretend you give a s**t. F these bastards

·
Registered
536 Posts
Don't these idiots that voted to keep the surveillance know it will also be used against them. The only reason to collect this much information is for blackmail. I hope their closets are clean or the NSA will find their skeletons.

Or maybe they have no choice to vote for it or the NSA will leak the corruption they've already gathered on them.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Vote the bastards out! All of them!

·
Registered
766 Posts
I voted for Hanna 3 times. No more I'm afraid. I don't think he's so much a RINO as he's just stupid. As a successful businessman (construction) he has value in job/economy related issues, but he's totally clueless when it comes to the rest. His votes for NDAA, the NSA funding and other related bills leads me to believe he's just cashing in on defense spending bribes. No proof, just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Vile traitorous scum.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
These are the same bastards that limit LE from doing their job by forbidding "profiling" .
We can't pay extra attention to Arab looking Muslims getting on airplanes because that would be profiling. So we must treat everyone as if they were Arab looking Muslims before they get on a plane. Even the 90 year old in a wheel chair with the colostomy bag.

We can't pay extra attention to suspected terrorists and collect their phone records because we may offend them, so we must collect every single american's records and who give a royal schidt if we offend them.

The only people that may not like this vote are the few that know what time of day it is.

The rest of america is only concerned with what Justin Beever is up to. I mean these dipsticks don't even know what happened in Benghazi for crying out loud. As long as we can keep those ear buds in their ears that are connected to their Ipods, we are golden.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
These people are traitors too:

Finally, since the margin of passage was 12 votes, it is of note that precisely 12 representatives did not vote. The following 12:

• Barletta
  • Beatty
  • Bustos
  • Campbell
  • Coble
  • Herrera Beutler
  • Horsford
  • McCarthy (NY)
  • Negrete McLeod
  • Pallone
  • Rokita
  • Schock

These 12 decided not to vote. And if McCarthy decided not to...you know there was an underhanded play in that maneuver.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no surprise that horse headed prick of my district, Peter King, voted Nay.
My condolences, he's amongst the worst of the worst ever elected to Congress, which is no small accomplishment.

·
Registered
722 Posts
My condolences, he's amongst the worst of the worst ever elected to Congress, which is no small accomplishment.
He's such a douche. Only reason he wins is because he has an R next to his name and his district is mostly middle to upper class households. the guy must seriously slob on NWO knob to keep his job.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He's the Nancy Pelosi of the GOP, a complete disgrace and the type of guy who just loves the sound of his own voice.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts