New York Firearms Forum banner

Theis holsters

820 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bockerSV 
#1 ·
I would just like to share with you guys the great customer service experience i've just had with Ken Theis, owner of Theis holsters. Ok, so its a good friend of mines birthday coming up who is new to carrying. He went out and bought a crappy galco holster that has been making his Glock 19 stick out like a sore thumb which i think may be the reason why he has seldomly been carrying. I decide to get him a good hybrid IWB holster so i start looking around for crossbreed supertuck-like holsters and came across this company who had good reviews and such from other forums. so i order him a holster and i also order myself a IWB mag carrier for the 1911 i purchased recently. Apparently i ordered the mag carrier for the right side when i needed it left side, so instead of just sending me what i had ordered he sent me an e-mail just to double check (the glock holster was a right hand model). I gave him a call, thanked him up and down for the e-mail and he'll have both items in the mail by the end of the day today! Best customer service experience i think ive ever had, and i will surely be doing business with him again along with encouraging others to do so as well!

Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.