New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
8:50 "380, thats ALMOST a real round..."

HUH?! WTF? Was there a point to this 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
I've seen this video before, besides buying a gun he is scared of and his horrible foot lbs estimates it didn't bother me that much.

Also a Raven .25 he talks about is more then enough to kill you, I have seen one up close and I had one pointed at me, not fun and I wasn't really thinking "Oh .25 only has 70 ft/lbs of energy." at the time.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Also a Raven .25 he talks about is more then enough to kill you..."Oh .25 only has 70 ft/lbs of energy." at the time.
I concur, I even carry a .25 occasionally when dressing light.
Even if it is 'a toy bullet' I've yet to find someone that will let me hold it up against thier guts and empty it.

BTW, it only takes 20lb of energy to break someones arm.
Food for thought....

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Also a Raven .25 he talks about is more then enough to kill you, I have seen one up close and I had one pointed at me, not fun and I wasn't really thinking "Oh .25 only has 70 ft/lbs of energy." at the time.
There was an incident in KC some years ago, an angry (ex?) boyfriend came across his "gurl" in a 7-11 parking lot and emptied his .32 ACP on her car. One round passed through the headrest of her Camry and hit her in the back of the head. Her hair weave caught the bullet and she didn't even notice until the next week when her hair dresser found it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I skipped forward after he complained about the f-ing cable lock and ugly gun case, which dropped me directly into his rant about his sister's f-ing pink camera. You're right, he is the worst. Lol.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I skipped forward after he complained about the f-ing cable lock and ugly gun case, which dropped me directly into his rant about his sister's f-ing pink camera. You're right, he is the worst. Lol.
He has to be doing a parody? Right?! I mean, this guy can't ACTUALLY exist, can he?

he probably will vote for Obama too...dumbass
You're probably right.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh, did anyone else notice that his title says "unboxing" and there wasn't even a box involved? Grasping at straws maybe, but I can't help but pile on the hate for this guy.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
There was an incident in KC some years ago, an angry (ex?) boyfriend came across his "gurl" in a 7-11 parking lot and emptied his .32 ACP on her car. One round passed through the headrest of her Camry and hit her in the back of the head. Her hair weave caught the bullet and she didn't even notice until the next week when her hair dresser found it.
The guy I was dealing with was 6 feet away from me pointing it at my face and he was very angry so I wasn't really thinking about the caliber at the time lol I was only 15 and I was on vacation in florida staying at a friends house.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I found watching the video to be akin to dealing with stoners.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
What I hate is when I see some of these clowns rack the side 15 times in rapid succession and think the chamber is clear. They never bother to physically look and inspect the chamber, side or mag well. Idiots!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
What I hate is when I see some of these clowns rack the side 15 times in rapid succession and think the chamber is clear. They never bother to physically look and inspect the chamber, side or mag well. Idiots!
I've never understood that fast slide racking stuff. Rack it once, check, and the gun is clear. No need to go back and forth thousands of times. :/

1 - 20 of 32 Posts