New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has come to my attention that many new gun owning voters are not familiar with the Primary Process. Here is what you must know.
If you registered with a party ie Democrat or Republican, you can vote on Sept 9. So lets say you are a registered Democrat. You will only be voting for Democrats to determine the Parties Ballot in November. You will have to choose between 3 people for Governor.
Cuomo - Teachout - or a Comedian Randy Credico. SCOPE grades Cuomo as a "F" yet people wonder why the others are graded as a "C". Really? What do you want SCOPE to do? SPELL it out for you?

Cuomo's other problem is in the Lt governor race. A guy named Wu is polling better than Cuomo and that has Cuomo worried.
Remember this: Teachout and Wu aren’t likely to win, but they could do well enough to embarrass Cuomo. He’s apparently concerned enough about that happening to pay for a mailing:

Wu is running to LT Governor. If he garners more Democrat Votes than Hochul the Democrat Ticket becomes Cuomo Wu while the other parties would be Cuomo Houchel - in Novmeber the Cuomo Houchel votes would not be added to the Cuomo Wu Votes which spells big trouble of Cuomo. This is all good news for us.

I am not a registered Dem so I can't vote. But if you are, then start planning now to vote on Sept 9th
If the SCOPE App shows a name on the ballot as an F for crying out loud vote for the other guy. Punish the bastards that passed NY SAFE.

Same holds true if you are a registered Republican. Use App to determine whom to vote for and punish the RINO's that voted yes on NY SAFE.
Winning at the primary is much easier that winning at an election. Many fewer people vote, usually the party faithful, the ones that go to the meetings etc . The winner can be determined by just one vote.
There will also be a bunch of other names on the ballots for the party positions. (internal business) don't vote for an incumbent just to piss them off.

So for everyone here that is pissed off or has beeached in the past. Here is a chance to make a real difference.

Put some real skin in the game! Vote with a vengeance! Kick some butts.

ps. The NY System is rigged so don't be surprised if they don't let you vote.

·
Registered
897 Posts
"Use App to determine whom to vote for" Theirs an app for that?

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
897 Posts
definitely going to add that. Thanks

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Sure am glad I took the advice of this site way back and switched my party to dem. I cant wait to get to vote against fuac. Hopefully just in September but I'll do it twice if I need too.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
listen, Im a realist and Im going to tell it like it is. Cuomo is going to walk into his second term. He is so secure he wont even bother debating
Asterino.Asterino is not even campaigning hard as he knows it. He is not scared or nervous in any way. The Moreland Commision didnt make any dents in his democratic armour. This guy is 100% going to be the gov as long as he wants. Only way he leaves is to be president. So we can continue to appease ourselves that maybe he will loose a primary or get scared to death by a ghost, who knows, he will be the governor. End of story. as I said a million times, the courts, the courts, the courts. Thats our only hope. And from the look at whats going on, I say we are in trouble, all these low level courts are standing pat on scary looking banned semi autos, hopefully Scotus stands by ''common use''. Thats it.
Does Shooter still post? Im curious to see what he thinks.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
listen, Im a realist and Im going to tell it like it is. Cuomo is going to walk into his second term. He is so secure he wont even bother debating
Asterino.Asterino is not even campaigning hard as he knows it. He is not scared or nervous in any way. The Moreland Commision didnt make any dents in his democratic armour. This guy is 100% going to be the gov as long as he wants. Only way he leaves is to be president. So we can continue to appease ourselves that maybe he will loose a primary or get scared to death by a ghost, who knows, he will be the governor. End of story. as I said a million times, the courts, the courts, the courts. Thats our only hope. And from the look at whats going on, I say we are in trouble, all these low level courts are standing pat on scary looking banned semi autos, hopefully Scotus stands by ''common use''. Thats it.
You may be surprised.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is what Cuomo is afraid of: Now you can either do something that may cost you about an hour of your day on Sept 9th or do nothing and let Cuomo walk into his second term. If you really care you will start today by getting others to do the same.

Bottom line get as many people out to vote in the Primary at least try something so that when we are all standing inline to turn in our guns we can say we tried rather than wonder "wha happened"

Wu's candidacy for LT GOVERNOR could seriously threaten Cuomo's hopes of winning a landslide victory against GOP challenger Rob Astorino in November. That's because the governor is counting on votes cast for the Democrats' Cuomo/Hochul ticket being bolstered by votes for the same ticket that was approved last week by the Independence Party and expected to be approved this week by the Working Families Party.However, if Wu is able to defeat Hochul in the Democratic primary, the opposite would be the case.

A Cuomo/Hochul ticket endorsed by the Independence and Working Families parties would not count toward the vote total received by the Cuomo/Wu ticket running on the Democratic line and would, in fact, serve to siphon votes away from Cuomo's total.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Is it possible, or likely, that the Tyrant will win the primary?
I.
DON'T.
CARE.

I'm going to do my part, and have a GRAND day doing it, voting AGAINST that un-American P.O.S.
I'm going to enjoy voting against him so much I might break my own rule and have a stiff drink when I get home.

At the end of the day, my conscience will be clear, regardless if the Tyrant is still in the running.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Thanks BG as the wife is registered Dem so she now has the idea to push Cuomo over Niagra falls ! Just think if this happens ( and it's more likely than not ) Cuomo will be fit to be tied ! Then we get real revenge to kick his ass !

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Thanks for the love. You have been infected by the downstate bug.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the love. You have been infected by the downstate bug.
Is that similar to the Frogs in the pot which is on the stove over the burner? Wait Frogs eat bugs right?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts