1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
No surprise there! It's only taxpayer money, no sweat. An unreliable technology that can be defeated by a slow 3 grader, it's no wonder this state is tits up. At least they will have a new tool to frame people with, and all those new jobs for politicians relatives, what could possibly go wrong:wacko:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Well, I posted a comment stating what i thought about this useless piece of drivel. i expect it won't be "approved", but it let me get some of my temper out.

Looks like yet another email to my representative, making sure he/she/it realizes my thoughts on this waste of taxpayer money.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Microstamping technology gives law enforcement officials a new tool to save lives and solve crimes without placing any restrictions on lawful gun ownership," Schneiderman said in a statement. "As attorney general, I will work closely with legislative leaders and smart-on-crime advocates to make sure that this state-of-the-art tool is available here in New York-and with new leadership in the governor's office, I am confident that it will be."
you mean like the CoBis plan?

And these morons can't figure out why they can't balance a budget?

and just out of curiosity, how would this "tool" save lives, wouldn't they collect the shells AFTER someone got shot??

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
and just out of curiosity, how would this "tool" save lives, wouldn't they collect the shells AFTER someone got shot??
Well that's easy! Once all the thugs and hoodlums know that this wonderful "tool" is in place, they're going to join the church and become altar boys.

jmac, what a silly question! ;)

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Well that's easy! Once all the thugs and hoodlums know that this wonderful "tool" is in place, they're going to join the church and become altar boys.

jmac, what a silly question! ;)
my bad, sorry :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts