New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
43 mins of pure winning, thought provoking, challenges, analyses and deductive reasoning.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Hey Chicken, you around tomorrow? I know you've got an AWESOME drum set for my boy, but I don't think he's ready for it. You should sell it bro, really. But I've got plans for that Evinrude, lol. That still around? If not, no worries...

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Your outboard and tank is still here waiting for it's new owner and your son's drumset is here as well. I'll be around tomorrow. (PS .... it's a Johnson 5.5hp not an Evinrude ... I think .... I can't remember now. It's been on the stand forever with blankets over it. LOL)

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Between this and the voter fraud that has been reported..... I'd say yes.

Remember, voter ID laws are discriminatory and disenfranchising to lower income people.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Between a Johnson and an Evinrude there isn't much difference . They both use most of the same parts ( the supplier was the same in both cases ) and some of the patrs are interchangeable on some motors . I know that some of the props are interchangeable as well so they are not a bad investment . Plus they still make parts for both of them too! Now that is good enough for an early morning beer with my wheat is ! I'm off !

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Hey Chicken, you around tomorrow? I know you've got an AWESOME drum set for my boy, but I don't think he's ready for it. You should sell it bro, really. But I've got plans for that Evinrude, lol. That still around? If not, no worries...
Your outboard and tank is still here waiting for it's new owner and your son's drumset is here as well. I'll be around tomorrow. (PS .... it's a Johnson 5.5hp not an Evinrude ... I think .... I can't remember now. It's been on the stand forever with blankets over it. LOL)
Late night posting................. Wat?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts