New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this in other message boards I frequent and it results in some pretty funny stuff. Basically every post a person adds another sentence to keep the story going, hilarity ensues. I'll get it going and lets see where this goes.

Bill was on his way to work one day when he decided, screw it, I'm taking the day off.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Bill returns to his office asking not to be disturbed with his box of cigars and bottle of cognac

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Bill returns to his office asking not to be disturbed with his box of cigars and bottle of cognac
Bill unlocks the desk drawer, looks inside, making sure the 357sig auto is there, then lights a fat cigar and reaches for the cognac.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill unlocks the desk drawer, looks inside, making sure the 357sig auto is there, then lights a fat cigar and reaches for the cognac.
As Bill pours his 4th glass of cognac and cleans his weapon the phone rings.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
She yelled at Bill because she was waiting at his office to give him a "lewinsky" but he never showed up to work.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
but all they caught was a fat guy w/ a beard, similar to the whales in shape and size

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
It turns out this man was Michael Moore trying his most daring way to get an interview yet.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bill looked around, "Wow this escalated quickly."

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They then high-fived, jumped onto Micheal Moore and road off into the ocean sunset... Bill was left alone and confused, his buzz was also fading.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Little did the Michael Moore crew know, another way Bill liked to regain his high was precision harpoon gun shooting. As the Moore rode off into the distance, bill unlocked his Harpoonington 870 from the rack...

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
Little did the Michael Moore crew know, another way Bill liked to regain his high was precision harpoon gun shooting. As the Moore rode off into the distance, bill unlocked his Harpoonington 870 from the rack...
A strange shuffling noise distracted Bill from his Harpoonington. Michael Moore's rump faded fast into the distance and he missed his shot. The shuffling, it was the shuffling of...dancing feet? Could it be? Yes, it was his long lost "friend" John Travolta!

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
John Knew if he offered the Greek like god Bill a message, would be punched in the face repeatedly.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
But John was into that sort of thing. Asking Bill for a massage, Bill reloaded his Harpoonington with a fresh spear and pointed it at John. John thought "This is either going to be kinky or painful."

1 - 20 of 41 Posts