New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awww man... I was going to win Powerball too, can we wait a week or two please!?!?

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Joke for now while it's still in the realm of "yea right" people, soon this will be out only choice if we want to enjoy any freedom at all.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
You give em hell Larry, I gotta work too ,But Ill be pullin for ya

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
People talk **** here (U.S.) when they haven't the slightest idea of what it takes to compel people to be willing to risk their lives in order to effect change.

With all the reality TV today and McDonalds, it would be very hard to motivate them. Plus, once their little noses get bloodied and they realize its for real, they will all run home an retreat to their comforts provided to them by the ruling elite, hiding away for the rest of their miserable existence!

I'm not saying that change may not come to our current form of Gov't, let alone by force... But it isn't going to happen with people walking behind this guy, nor is the current state of affairs here ripe for its presentation.

He's all talk and no walk!

See you all tomorrow!
: )

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
when they haven't the slightest idea of what it takes to compel people to be willing to risk their lives in order to effect change.
Bingo.

What are some of things that civilians would be willing to die for? The answer is in the history books . People are willing to die when they are starveing , When they are in pain , for revenge, when they have no other choice but to fight.

So as long as people have food in thier stomachs and a warm place to sleep they would rather not die . A long time ago guys a lot smarter then us

figured this out So they came up with a way to keep the poor from riseing up and peeing all over thier lovely barbque . It was called welfare. It was designed to keep the poor quiet and passive while the rich raped the middle class working people. It was not to help the poor , there is no gain in that. It was to help the rich. It was a payoff to the poor to sitdown and shut up . In the end, it was a about the power to control the masses.

Take away ALL food stamps and all government aid to people and withen two months you wouldnt recognize this country, It would resemble places in South America . Crime would go through the roof , bandits hijacking food trucks , soldiers patroling the streets . Things would get bad fast.

Given the choice of going home and ordering a pizza or makeing tacos or going out to fight with a high possibility of never returning home , most people are going to make some tacos and enjoy thier kids . So long as thier somewhat comfortable they arnt willing to die .

Most of the population doesnt know history or what freedom is , Thats not totally thier fault as they were never properly educated in school , so they are not about to go out and get killed for some idea . In order for people (civi's)to be willing to fight they need a little pain in some form or other for motivation

Thats the way I see it anyway

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
It's called Common Core ... or to us Americans, the last stage in dumbing of America. Why would someone wait until they were starving? That makes no sense .... Seems to me that common sense would be you do something this demanding when fully charged and ready to go .... so I guess we'll have to wait until after everyone gets done eating Thanksgiving dinner??? I'm not sure what to make of the article BUT I can say, it's time to remove those in power as they do NOT have the best interest of this Republic in mind!! They need to go. The scary thing is, you know damn well that a few may try to start and uprising. Maybe, if done within reason, this will start a movement which will make them all step down .... maybe it will be another chapter in the history books of the govt killing it's people .... maybe it will be an all out war ,,,, a war that will not be over in a year or two or twenty .... it will be guerilla warfare and we all know how well any given country can fight that kind of war .... SO .... with that said, I'm going to prep the van for tomorrow ... I'm going hunting.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Hope you get well soon, hex! Get some rest, drink those fluids, we need you ready for the fight!

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
I've been really ill for weeks. Still am. Barely getting out of bed, let alone having the energy for freedom fighting. I think I'm going to have to skip this revolution.
I hope you're feeling better soon Sir. Seriously .... don't stay away so long man ... I was alittle worried as I am about Smurfette. Haven't heard from her lately either. :(

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
It's called Common Core ... or to us Americans, the last stage in dumbing of America. Why would someone wait until they were starving? That makes no sense QUOTE]

I agree, but theres no way in hell middle america is going to do anything of the sort unless they had to , most dont know any better

Once your starveing it all starts to become clear

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
I've been really ill for weeks. Still am. Barely getting out of bed, let alone having the energy for freedom fighting. I think I'm going to have to skip this revolution.
Get some rest ,you got time. We wont start without ya

·
Registered
8,391 Posts

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
That sounds about right , but I was hopeing for more than that
Hahahaha ..... Let's see .... obummers approval rating ... umm .... uh huh ... er.... yep that too .... 311,000,000 population or something like that ..... ****!!! WE can't do this without Hex!! There's noone to work our communications encryption and crap!! SOB!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.