1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
So they admit to having this legislation planned for years, and they were just waiting to pounce the second a tragedy happened?

Classy.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AND there was careful deliberation. In the middle of the night without notice.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
So they admit to having this legislation planned for years, and they were just waiting to pounce the second a tragedy happened?

Classy.
If they really did have it planned for years, I'm surprised they're admitting it. With all the obvious errors (eg. police exemption), that's a huge embarrassment. Way to announce that you're a bunch of incompetent morons..

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Safe is a blessing to NY'ers. I feel nothing but safe since it was passed. If an armed criminal were to decide to mug me outside my home or even if he/they were to decide to invade my home i will not panic and just dial 911 since help is only 5 minutes away. I have now 7 rounds in every magazine in my registered handguns and that should be enough if any. It is safer for everyone including those who would choose to harm me and mine since their life is as precious as any in this beautiful green earth. In fact i decided to donate all my firearms to my nearest precinct to avoid any harm to anyone especially the children who always end up victims of these evil devices made by greedy corporations who seek to profit on the blood of innocents. May the dark lord of darkness bless our saviour prince Cuomo.

November is the true and final poll to get rid of Andy. If that fails....only a fool would think that safe will NOT be truly enfoced and expect MORE laws passed against your constitutional right.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Safe is a blessing to NY'ers. I feel nothing but safe since it was passed. If an armed criminal were to decide to mug me outside my home or even if he/they were to decide to invade my home i will not panic and just dial 911 since help is only 5 minutes away. I have now 7 rounds in every magazine in my registered handguns and that should be enough if any. It is safer for everyone including those who would choose to harm me and mine since their life is as precious as any in this beautiful green earth. In fact i decided to donate all my firearms to my nearest precinct to avoid any harm to anyone especially the children who always end up victims of these evil devices made by greedy corporations who seek to profit on the blood of innocents. May the dark lord of darkness bless our saviour prince Cuomo.

November is the true and final poll to get rid of Andy. If that fails....only a fool would think that safe will NOT be truly enfoced and expect MORE laws passed against your constitutional right.
I'm sure NYSAFE is being fully enforced at this time. I haven't been to a range in a while but I imagine the lack of arrests are people are keeping a really low profile, not because any LEO is giving away free passes.

I never registered anything, though my collection was considerable. I made whatever adjustments and relocations so I could remain a law abiding citizen, a title I wasn't quite ready to give up simply because of some stinking NYC gangster who wanted to be president. And now his fat is in the fire...

Good men will always win in the end. And Andrew's goose is cooked, you just can grab a beer and watch the show.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Follow the law of Spinal Tap go too 11 it's better.

·
Registered
685 Posts
They are proud they help spawn NY unSAFE.

A LAW that was :
1 - immediately protested by tens of thousands of law abiding citizens
2 - called for its repeal by a vast majority of state counties(58); that also passed resolutions against the Act
3 - denounce by local state sheriffs; that have no intention of enforcing the act. (hopefully)
4 - deemed unconstitutional by 22 other States. And wish to join in on its challenge

New Yorkers Against Gun Violence is proud of their baby SAFE act. A baby that any other society would've thrown off a cliff.

·
Registered
91 Posts
AND there was careful deliberation. In the middle of the night without notice.
Don't forget the years of hard work in the couple of weeks they spent working on the bill. All that hard work really shows in the cut-and-paste job of the bill that was passed and in all those misspellings, strike throughs, and contradictions that had to be corrected by the codes committee after the fact.

·
Registered
187 Posts
What I don't understand is why is Cuomo still high on the polls with the Moreland commission scandal going on? NY'ers are stupid. I'll move out of NY if this tool gets re-elected.

·
Registered
568 Posts
What I don't understand is why is Cuomo still high on the polls with the Moreland commission scandal going on? NY'ers are stupid. I'll move out of NY if this tool gets re-elected.
Me too. If the King is reelected I'm South Carolina bound. My Astorino For Gonernor And Repeal The SAFE Act lawn signs will be replaced with FOR SALE signs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would take those polls with a grain of salt. Many of them are funded/hosted by people with an agenda. If you put out 100 polls claiming candidate "X" is winning or has the support of the majority, though clearly they don't, perception becomes reality. They can tell a lie 100 times and eventually it becomes true. The demagogues of the two party system know this well and it's just another weapon in their arsenal.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Me too. If the King is reelected I'm South Carolina bound. My Astorino For Gonernor And Repeal The SAFE Act lawn signs will be replaced with FOR SALE signs.
May as well just do it now.

Show him he's succeeding.

Show other states that if they impose similar laws, you'll pack up from there too and move along.

·
Registered
286 Posts
May as well just do it now.

Show him he's succeeding.

Show other states that if they impose similar laws, you'll pack up from there too and move along.
Although I respect your opinion I have to disagree. There comes a point where you may not turn the tide in battle. Even if people who have the same mindset as ours out number the other side, you can not make the other side disappear. They will either congregate within a like minded state and hold their position or try to branch out and spread their disease. If they branch out, you have a much much better chance of defeating them. But when your in the hornet's nest, your gonna get stung. I'm not saying NY is a lost cause by any means, but I give it another 5 to 8 years. If things have not taken a turn for the better by then itdoes seem hopeless. We are at a crucial tipping point in gun right's history. All around us laws are being passed that support our fundamental rights to keep and bear arms. Yet, here in NY we are going the opposite way. We will never legislate our way out of this, I hate to say it but SCOTUS seems like the only way we may have any reprieve.
Hey, I could be completely wrong but it's how I feel at the moment. Take it for what it's worth.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Somebody actually reads the Times useless, weird. :wacko:
They called my house, one day, trying to get me to subscribe to their paper, and I told them I do not want that Liberal, biased crap under my roof. She then proceeded to ask me about other features I would be interested in, like coupons and The Funnies. Idiots.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.