New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just keeping sight of our long term goal of keeping the wrotten name up in lights. Are we still mad enough to make a change? I know I am, there are so many parts and unclear rhetoric to this set of laws its hard for anyone to fully understand it. Hek, I know they don't if you call the hotline. So if you are still made as hell, sound off here. Lets see how high the numbers go. If we all stick together,tell our friends,spread the word, we can knock a second Cuomo out of office and restore sanity.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Just as mad as day one.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Is there a FU**ing place hotter than hell, that's how pissed I am. I'm looking to move out of this great state because of all this FU**ing BULL**** and sell my land that I hate to leave but don't have much choice.:mad:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Sure am... when I saw that pro-cuomo sign I mentioned in another thread my gut instinct was to stop the truck and stomp it into the ground...

But I'll leave the sign stomping to the pros...

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Madder! I get angrier with the more time that passes

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
What really ticks me off is the total lack of commitment on the part of the idiots that passed this thing. It was all political hype generated on the bodies of murdered children. Our legislators and governor could have cared less about the victims. SAFE was nothing but Bloomburg and the Brady Committee pushing their agenda on us by selling a bill of goods to the politicians that their positions would be advanced.

And now twenty months later the law is not enforced, generally ignored, never fully explained . The governor sees it did not help him so is trying to distance himself from it. But won't make any effort to fix it as it might be disagreeable to some of the ignorant who agree with it.

it is only still existing waiting for the next mass shooting to then be used to clamp down on the citizens to show the public that the politicians are actually doing something in order to justify their elected jobs and the money and power that it brings them.

SNAFU for New York as it has always been. SAFE is not going away. It will just hang over our heads forever. Still mad? Hell yes.

By the way, if the "hotline" exists to answer questions on whether a gun requires registration or not, and registration deadline was four months ago, why does it even still exist? Because the bureaucrats care so little about SAFE, they can't be bothered to take the hotline down...

·
Registered
9,902 Posts

%SafeAct

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Oh yes, it is a fire that once ignited, requires no fuel, defies all the laws of physics, and is self perpetuating. FUAC!
Robin

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
What really ticks me off is the total lack of commitment on the part of the idiots that passed this thing. It was all political hype generated on the bodies of murdered children. Our legislators and governor could have cared less about the victims. SAFE was nothing but Bloomburg and the Brady Committee pushing their agenda on us by selling a bill of goods to the politicians that their positions would be advanced.

And now twenty months later the law is not enforced, generally ignored, never fully explained . The governor sees it did not help him so is trying to distance himself from it. But won't make any effort to fix it as it might be disagreeable to some of the ignorant who agree with it.

it is only still existing waiting for the next mass shooting to then be used to clamp down on the citizens to show the public that the politicians are actually doing something in order to justify their elected jobs and the money and power that it brings them.

SNAFU for New York as it has always been. SAFE is not going away. It will just hang over our heads forever. Still mad? Hell yes.

By the way, if the "hotline" exists to answer questions on whether a gun requires registration or not, and registration deadline was four months ago, why doe it even still exist? Because the bureaucrats care so little about SAFE, they can't be bothered to take the hotline down...
Why would they do any of that?

The idiots that support this crap are honestly pacified by it just existing on the books. The supporters think signing the law blinked an entire class of firearm out of existence and that everyone has just gone with it. Idiots.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Cuomos ahole is gonna get big with all of the feet that people will be breaking them off in his ass. I'm still mad

·
Registered
226 Posts
Still mad as hell and letting all my friends and family know to vote for our boy Rob.
FUAC and %SAFEACT!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
All I know is that I will no longer obey any law simply because it is a law. I will live my life the way I believe I should and damn the torpedoes.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts