New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this product yesterday searching for gun sticks!Found it on sale at Midway and ordered one,they look like one of the best on the market.Anyone here tried one yet,I think it will be a great shooting platform and cant wait to try it out!

Attachments

· Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I can't picture a good use for it. Too big to carry around hunting and not strudy like a bench that you could use at a range or other stationary place.

What are you going to use it for?

· I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
I hunt with someone who uses it. Buy a good bipod instead.

· Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hunt with someone who uses it. Buy a good bipod instead.
Ouch guys,I already ordered it LOL!The Primos tripod got some bad reviews so didnt go with that one,the leg's looked cheesy and comments said broke easy.I liked the Bog ones but went with this one instead,figured the holding of your gun would be the bomb!Even checked out videos of it and a guy was easily shooting over 600 yards with it.I got it for PA deer season where I will be sitting in a field/ground style in a chair,where long range running shots are the norm.Ill give a try this year and hopefully be able to prove you guys wrong....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.