New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have about 10K members here, we must start doing what the "progressives" are doing and use social media to HAMMER our point across to America.

We must start hitting their Face Book pages with FACTS!!!! WE MUST CHALLENGE THEIR FALSE STATEMENTS at every posting.

They will try to ban us, ONE AT A TIME. BUT if we hit there FB as a collective mass attack with FACTS AND TRUTH and keep hammering them they will have two options, take their page down or prove their point.

We must do it in a respectful and polite manor. NO name calling (leave that to them) the more uneducated we can make them look, the better.

We should pick a day or two and one at a time, EACH AND EVERYONE OF US, every few minutes one of us should hit their FB page. They will have no choice but to ban everyone (effectively shutting down the page) or answer the questions.

Lets make the FIRST AMENDMENT something THEY will regret.

anyone want to join me in the fun.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I'm in. Are you going to update this post with whatever wall you want blasted?

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, every couple of days I will pick a new FB page, and i will announce a attack time. We will be going after the big boys to.

Chuck Schumer, Andy Cuomo, Mothers demand action. Bloomberg.......all of them. We will hit them with facts. You can post any fact you wish as long as they are verifiable facts.

I think if we get enough people by tomorrow morning we will start the fun around 1:pm.

GAME ON

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have an announcement tomorrow late morning <I have a small plumbing job in the morning> as to who the first target will be.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
This is a great idea, unfortunately there will 30 of us doing it.

Getting SCOPE or NYSR&P to post it on there FB will get a lot more involvement. You need a large collection of Facebook users to organize a Facebook bombing. I think a bunch of people on NYF are not FB users.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a great idea, unfortunately there will 30 of us doing it.

Getting SCOPE or NYSR&P to post it on there FB will get a lot more involvement. You need a large collection of Facebook users to organize a Facebook bombing. I think a bunch of people on NYF are not FB users.
everything starts small, I'll contact SCOPE tomorrow

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Ok folks, here is some ammo. (pun intended)

» An Analysis of Firearms and Violent Crime
13 Must-Know Stats on Gun Violence and Public Shootings | Independent Journal Review
Gun Control - Just Facts
First Person Defender - YouTube
Not a Peep from Obama: Violent Crime Reaches 42-Year Low
Special Investigation: The Truth About British Crime Rates - 2013
Veni Quid Veniat: An Analysis of the Right Protected in the Second Amendment
Where Does That "90% of Americans Support Expanded Background Checks" Come From? | The Truth About Guns
Study: Gun homicides, violence down sharply in past 20 years - CNN.com
INFOGRAPHIC: Gun Crimes Plummet Even As Gun Sales Rise | NSSF Blog
FBI - Table 20
Murder and homicide rates before and after gun bans - Crime Prevention Research Center
Active Shooter Statistics from the FBI | Attend an Active Shooter Seminar
Congressional Study: Gun Ownership Drastically Up Since '94, Murder Rate Cut in Half
Congressional Study: Murder Rate Plummets as Gun Ownership Soars
Newtown anniversary: What 25 years of FBI data show about child homicides - Investigations
Guns and Violence in the United States, By the Numbers | The Truth About Guns
Americans Don't Think 'Universal Background Checks' Extension for Gun Shows Are Needed, National Poll Finds | NSSF Blog
Quinnipiac Study: Concealed Carry Results in Fewer Murders | Truth Revolt
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
Gun banners manipulate statistics to cover for SAFE Act failures | Western Free Press

These are a good start. We need to coordinate what will be sent to who though.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well this is going to die off rather quickly if we don't find some more folks to join in.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
well this is going to die off rather quickly if we don't find some more folks to join in.
I'm FB blocked at work, I can't get on until after 6 tonight.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
I Just signed up for facebook to do this . didnt include any info other than my name and DOB. I have no intention of friending anybody and I think communications should be done on here.

(I think the name of the thread should be changed to facebook campaign or something)

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Done.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts