New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have had many discussions of should the police enforce bad laws or not.
Some say the law is the law. Some say unconstitutional law is not law.
Some say submit to the unlawful arrest and fight it out in court.
Some say you are within your rights to resist an unlawful arrest.
Bottom line we all have our own opinions.
We had sheriffs make public statements about not enforcing NY SAFE
We had politicians say that those sheriffs must enforce the law!

Yet in Ferguson, because of black activism and media pressure, the Governor has told police stop enforcing the law ignore what you see happening and stand down. Why can politicians make such decisions based on his or her own political future against the rule of law when sheriffs can not do the same thing based on the rule of law and the constitution? Hmmmmmmmmm
Answer:
We (gun owners) are all stereotyped as WHITE camo wearing - toothless - knuckle dragging - militia joining unwashed and uneducated ******** by the "red pajama" types in the media and anti gun crowd.
White males are forbidden from displaying anger over the current state of affairs. We have been privileged long enough. It is the other sides turn now to undo the mess that has been created by White Men of Privilege.
I can choose to either enforce the law or open the borders to brown people if I want to because I am the Attorney General.
YOU SHERIFFS STFU and start arresting people for bearing arms.
I can choose to add and subtract items to Obamacare becasue I am Obama.
You people that were smart enough to not make bad decisions and have good jobs STFU and pay more for those that are unemployable.

Ironic wouldn't you say?

Instead of arresting looters for stealing liquor that some shopkeeper paid for, Hug the Thug whilst thinking that once the stores are stripped bare, the looting will stop. Typical liberal thinking.
Instead of enforcing the law based on the rule of law (the Constitution) infringe those WHITE camo wearing - toothless - knuckle dragging - militia joining unwashed and uneducated ********.

Either way the catalyst of both situations is activism and the media.

ps. - Now I am not calling you or us WHITE camo wearing - toothless - knuckle dragging - militia joining unwashed and uneducated ********. Lets get that straight.

The Media and the activists have created that picture in the minds eye of those that wet themselves at the mention of a gun. That is how they see you. Just as I see them as "red pajama boy". I say roll with it. They are never going to like you.

Just sayin.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about liberal progressive politicians, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to be one anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes."

There, I like this much better.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Totally worth publishing.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
The decisions to "suspend" certain laws is determined by the lesser of evils theory. More arrests...more riots.....People have the right to peacefully protest. People do not have the right to violence unless protecting self and property. BUT...there are factions in every culture that use chaos for profit. AND they get away with it because their culture will not turn them in for fear of retribution.

Until all people weed out the scum in all cultures...this cycle of violence will never cease.

Why has it taken 10 days to either charge the leo or claim his actions require no further investigation ?

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Well, I don't wear camo, even when bow hunting, heck, I just want to kill and eat those beautiful creatures, not make war on them! As I have aged, I will admit I have had a couple of dental problems but you would never know it when I smile, mostly they're all there, and I can take nourishment just fine. In my whole life, even as a kid, I can't touch my toes without the assistance if a good bit of inertia, so my knuckles are clean, scared from other activities but clean and unscuffed. I would join a militia but there are none to be found, probably cuz in this state, like most everything, its illegal. I take a bath at least once a month whether I need it or not, and as far as education, just cuz I misspell cuz doesn't mean mean I'm uneducated. Oh, and that ******* thing, can't, doctors orders.
Other than all that, I'm in, I like the company! Effemall!
Robin

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Well, I don't wear camo, even when bow hunting, heck, I just want to kill and eat those beautiful creatures, not make war on them! As I have aged, I will admit I have had a couple of dental problems but you would never know it when I smile, mostly they're all there, and I can take nourishment just fine. In my whole life, even as a kid, I can't touch my toes without the assistance if a good bit of inertia, so my knuckles are clean, scared from other activities but clean and unscuffed. I would join a militia but there are none to be found, probably cuz in this state, like most everything, its illegal. I take a bath at least once a month whether I need it or not, and as far as education, just cuz I misspell cuz doesn't mean mean I'm uneducated. Oh, and that ******* thing, can't, doctors orders.
Other than all that, I'm in, I like the company! Effemall!
Robin
Robin... you just ruined me whole image of you.;)

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last December, the program was suspended in West Baltimore after two ex-convict outreach workers were arrested on charges that included possession of controlled dangerous substance and, ironically, handgun violations.

Waste of money, somehow libs will turn it in to more gun laws.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still, with Mayor de Blasio on record as saying former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg didn't go far enough on gun control, Wednesday's announcement could be a harbinger of things to come.
Here is a harbinger for ya. After the upcoming elections we are going to implement NY SAFE part II. You aint seen notin yet.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Here is a harbinger for ya. After the upcoming elections we are going to implement NY SAFE part II. You aint seen notin yet.
What do you want to bed they call it "More SAFE"

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This exemplifies the "Red Pajama Boy" generation

HuffPo Reporter Mistakes Earplugs For Rubber Bullets | Truth Revolt

Reporter in Ferguson is dying to report that Police are firing rubber bullets. To bad he has never been to a range in is sorry arse hipster life.
Food Ingredient Cuisine Dish Natural foods

This is what I am talking about!!!!

We (gun owners) have been called names like extremists, tin foil hats, preppers etc. The left loves to assign titles and names to their enemies and we just take it.

I have chosen red pajama boy for my name of the the typical hipster metro-sexual generation whatever.
The story above describes the typical hoplophobic metro sexual gender challenged red pajama boy.

An effeminate boy child that grew up not to be a man but a gender questioned male. This it the type of dolt that Obama has surrounded himself with and permeate his administration. Either that or the idiot that created this photo for Obamacare was trolling for his fantasy date.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
"I think on gun control we have to go after the money supply to manufacturers of guns and ammunition," he said, suggesting cutting off public pension investments to those companies so they can't "fund the industry that then turns around and funds the NRA."
Im curious as to how he's going to accomplish this "goal" and since when does gun manufacturers pensions fund the NRA

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last December, the program was suspended in West Baltimore after two ex-convict outreach workers were arrested on charges that included possession of controlled dangerous substance and, ironically, handgun violations.

Waste of money, somehow libs will turn it in to more gun laws.
I can just picture it. A room full of tattooed gang banger's in a room with the Mayor. The head gang banger stands up and says " Mr Mayor, lemme git dis strate. You gonna give us $13 million dollars?" DeBlasio says Why yes Mister, I'm sorry what was your name? The gang banger replies. Oh yeah my name be ****** killa dog, dog. Ok then Mister Dog Dog, Yes we are going to give you 13 milllion dollars of tax payers money to convince your other gang members to be nice and stop the shooting and dope dealing.
And and and what we gotta do wif dis 13 million dollars Mr Mayor? You can do anything you want with it, just as long as you tell the New York Times that you are using the money to make the other gangs be nice.
OKAY BLOOD! YOu got a deal! Give me some skin my dumb ass white brotha! Man I'm starting to dig this communism thang!

Jeez,,,,,,,we are really doomed.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Family attorney Anthony Gray said the independent autopsy conducted Sunday found that Brown was shot twice in the head and four times in the right arm -- all to the front of his body.
There it is, good shoot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts