New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moms Demand Founder on Seven State 'Anti-Freedom Road Show' for Gun Control Candidate

It turns out that Bloomberg knows when NOT TO OPEN HIS MOUTH. The last couple of years Bloomturd has gone into other states and tried to influence other states policies. He tried to interfere in other peoples business and he failed miserably. Oddly people take exception to "rich folks" coming into their state and telling them how they should live.

So what does he do now, he gets his favorite bimbo to do it for him in the guise of Shannon "dim bulb" Watts. This way Loony Mike gets HIS WORD OUT with out riling the natives.

I wonder if Mikey and Shannon are "friends with benefits"

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I feel sorry for her, she doesn't have a clue she's being used or that there is no chance of success. When the left is done with her they'll toss her to the gutter and she'll be just another angry leftest that no one pays attention to anymore. Sad way to live your life.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I feel sorry for her, she doesn't have a clue she's being used or that there is no chance of success. When the left is done with her they'll toss her to the gutter and she'll be just another angry leftest that no one pays attention to anymore. Sad way to live your life.
Shannon Watts is a professional PR executive. Her compensation from Bloomberg is easily 500k a year.

Hopefully they'll post their schedule so we can follow them around like we did the last time.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
That's much better!!!!!$^^^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts