New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
As a Dutchess County resident who remembers it well and will never forget...

F.U.A.S. and your N.A.N.!

- Her name was Brawley, not Bradley

-

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
His consulting firm name says it all ! BO- Spanky ! That says volumes to me !

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
As a Dutchess County resident who remembers it well and will never forget...

F.U.A.S. and your N.A.N.!

- Her name was Brawley, not Bradley-
Yeah, I fixed more than one spelling mistake there....

I also remember Sharpton protesting somewhere down in the big city against the banks that wouldn't loan money to low income families so they could buy a house. He was going to sue them for discrimination. So what happened? The banks, under pressure from the Democrats, were forced to change their lending policies, making it easier for people to qualify for a loan that they really couldn't afford. What happened to all those fannie mae and fannie mac loans? The loans went into default, got bundled, and resold on the stock market. What eventually happened because of that? Anyone care to guess? I'll give you a hint...

"Fannie Mae is taking on significantly more risk, which may not pose any difficulties during flush economic times. But the government-subsidized corporation may run into trouble in an economic downturn, prompting a government rescue similar to that of the savings and loan industry in the 1980's."

Source - NYTimes: Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending - NYTimes.com

And when the Republicans under Bush tried to reign in the out of control lending, the Democrats blocked it.

"''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee."

Source - NYTimes: New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae - NYTimes.com

And yet, somehow, Bush got the blame for the stock market crash and the bad economy brought on by the savings and loan industry. Remember? "Bush's economy."

In reality, this can all be traced back to the likes of the Rev. Sharpton and Barney Frank. So for all you suckers who bought into the Democrats lie that the economy was Bush's fault, just remember all the other lies told to you by the Democrats.

You can keep your healthcare plan. It will be $2500 cheaper. It's for the children. We don't want to take away your guns. We are the cause of global warming. Benghazi was caused by a video. It was just a few rogue agents. The list goes on and on.

What did the lie that the economy was Bush's fault get us? Barack Hussein Obama. Twice. Imagine how things could have been different if the savings and loan crisis brought about by Democrat policies hadn't occured. Im agine how much stronger our economy could have been.

Don't bother arguing the facts, because if you do, you are either lying to us, or lying to yourself. Even Snopes says it's true. snopes.com: Fannie Mae Eases Credit to Aid Mortgage Lending

So the next time the Democrats start screaming over and over about something, remember this quote...

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."

Now I am not saying the Republicans are perfect, far from it! But these liberal Democrats are far worse. Look where they have gotten us with gun control alone, never mind all the other crisis', manufactured or otherwise.

FUAS, FUBO, FUAC... I could probably fill a page with just this!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
And Cuomo , Slick Willie were the ones pushing this " Big Al " idea that ended up costing us huge amounts of taxes ! Yep Big Al and Cuomo are the same idiots !

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
And Cuomo , Slick Willie were the ones pushing this " Big Al " idea that ended up costing us huge amounts of taxes ! Yep Big Al and Cuomo are the same idiots !
Exactly! Slick Willie as President and Cuomo at HUD, expanded the loan program to low income families that was started under the Carter administration.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.