New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I was quite happy to see a national show giving him the negative exposure he deserves. It's best for the whole country to know what kind of scumbag he is before he ever gets close to running for president.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was quite happy to see a national show giving him the negative exposure he deserves. It's best for the whole country to know what kind of scumbag he is before he ever gets close to running for president.
This is required viewing for all NYS voters. His presidential ambitions like fat boy across the river are toast and I am sure he knows it. Skelos is in danger. Only Silver is the last man standing. he is in a very secure democratic district and essentially runs the whole Albany show, the real ring master.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
In humor there's truth !!

·
Registered
346 Posts
OUT Frigging Standing!!! So will this be the end of Andy or will the main stream media accept the infamous response "what difference does it make"?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
That was a great spot. I think at this point that I would take more pleasure in seeing him voted out of office by the people this year than have to resign in scandal. It's a much greater ***** slap.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
You know it's bad when Jon Stewart turns on his own!! LOL On the upside ....I think I just saw Astorino's new commercial and it cost him nothing to have directed, produced and edited!! FUAC

·
Registered
658 Posts
AWESOME! Hope Andy is losing sleep over this. I loved the graphic "Commission Accomplished" too that was just way too good.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
its cool, but this will blow over and wont affect him 1 bit in the polls. The media is barely covering it.
This has been mentioned on every news outlet I can think of. Well I don't know about the Amish weekly I have to wait for delivery on that one lol!

·
Registered
658 Posts
You know it's bad when Jon Stewart turns on his own!! LOL On the upside ....I think I just saw Astorino's new commercial and it cost him nothing to have directed, produced and edited!! FUAC
Stewart doesn't usually pull any punches - by the time one of these Dem stories actually gets to this level he won't spare the feelings of the left any more than he would the right.. He's a comedian and if someone's actions are laughable, he'll make us laugh. He's called out the organizer in chief a bunch of times for issues, and he readily pokes holes in the Dem's. Though the entire political spectrum is a target rich environment, he does hit the GOP any chance he gets - I know that and I'm not trying to tell anyone any different.. So when he does cut up the dems, I think it's extra special super good for us. His audience is a key demographic for the dems, and if they are informed of this it should count against Andyboy.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Stewart is your typical progressive idiot, firmly entrenched with the Clinton branch of that poisonous tree, and as such willing to trash, up to a point, anyone in the odumbo camp. Two criminal elements fighting over a rotting corpse. Yes, I enjoy seeing cumo get fried, but give no laurels to that fool just because he is the one doing it.
Robin

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
If Stewart thought that the race for governor was close, he would never have done this bit. Ergo, he must be pretty confident that FUAC is a shoe-in.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
If Stewart thought that the race for governor was close, he would never have done this bit. Ergo, he must be pretty confident that FUAC is a shoe-in.
I don't think it's about State elections. I think Dems are going to push the horrific Clinton-Warren 2016 ticket so everyone else, including others libs like Cuomo is fair game to make fun of and 'bury'.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts