New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did I REALLY just see an ad about how Cuomo is a "Bills fan" and Astorino like the Dolphins!?

Nothing about the economy. Jobs. Corruption. Hell anything.

JUST. FOOTBALL TEAMS!?

This is the epitome of what is wrong with our state, our country, and government in general. Our scumbag rulers are going to spend millions dogging each other over FOOTBALL TEAMS!?

Whats more disgusting is I know that stupid ad just influenced a LOT of voters.

If Cuomo wins, I'm out. I don't know how, but I'm out. New Hampshire here we come. I can't be surrounded by the dimwit populus of this state anymore.

Rant over.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Did I REALLY just see an ad about how Cuomo is a "Bills fan" and Astorino like the Dolphins!?

Nothing about the economy. Jobs. Corruption. Hell anything.

JUST. FOOTBALL TEAMS!?

This is the epitome of what is wrong with our state, our country, and government in general. Our scumbag rulers are going to spend millions dogging each other over FOOTBALL TEAMS!?

Whats more disgusting is I know that stupid ad just influenced a LOT of voters.

If Cuomo wins, I'm out. I don't know how, but I'm out. New Hampshire here we come. I can't be surrounded by the dimwit populus of this state anymore.

Rant over.
Just alil story to share about Dolphins and Rob.
Ahhh the good ole days..Robbie used to work for ESPN Sports wrap back in the 80s..he used to take me right on the field with the Dolphins and into the locker rooms after the games..got lotz of signitures and met all kinds of the real Dolphins of the day. All i had to do was hold the extension cable for the camera man and i was able to go right up to the benches during the game..needless to say i got his hand me down Dolphin clothes and thus became a fan myself and memories il never forget..
;)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
If Cuomo wins, I'm canceling my wedding and moving. She can either stay or go, but I wont stay.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Cuomo is a Bon Jovi fan.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Saw it..and the people alongside...what a pos the furher is....such a great Bills fan and now hedging on a new stadium...typical many faces of stupidity

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
The fact that who is a fan of what sports team is even used for campaigning shows what these jackasses in Albany think of the voters, Or it says a lot about why we are in the mess we are in putting these jackarses in office...Or both

·
Registered
170 Posts
I say if Cuomo wins we all rent a huge house out in NH or VT and save for our own places... anyone else?!?!?! huge range outback, i bet nobody would ever try and break in! :D

on a serious note... FUAC!!!!! and if he wins i am out aswell... there will be thousands of others with us

·
Registered
568 Posts
If FUAC wins I'm South Carolina Bound. My friend says he got room for me until I can find a place and that I'm stupid for staying in NY. He's use to live in Chemung County, says he's never coming back to NY. I've never been as politcally active as I have for this electiion. i got my Astorino and Repeal The SAFE Act signs in my yard, Astrorino bumper stickers on my vehicles. I continually tell people to vote for Rob and inform them about the unSAFE Act. It's dishearteningt in this world of cell phones and social media how ignorant people are about issues that are going to affect them like unSAFE.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
When your record sucks , you have to invent things to run on ! Cuomo has screwed every body and everything so his record isn't going to get him reelected so it's down to football as if he had anything to do with the Bills sale . The only thing he got was tax money ! I'm seeing some really good hit pieces on Moreland gate every day ! At breakfast today it was the talk of the table . From what was said that Moreland explained a whole lot about how deals are done in Albany behind closed doors ! The culture of pay to play in Albany has now been brought to light and the voters are not happy so I'm expecting a huge change in the personnel in Albany this year now since quite a few players have been exposed !

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Just alil story to share about Dolphins and Rob.
Ahhh the good ole days..Robbie used to work for ESPN Sports wrap back in the 80s..he used to take me right on the field with the Dolphins and into the locker rooms after the games..got lotz of signitures and met all kinds of the real Dolphins of the day. All i had to do was hold the extension cable for the camera man and i was able to go right up to the benches during the game..needless to say i got his hand me down Dolphin clothes and thus became a fan myself and memories il never forget..
;)
My condolences

;)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I saw this commercial yesterday during the game. The people I was watching the game with broke into comments of "Is this what it's come to?" and "Unf***ing believeable".

·
Registered
825 Posts
It's even more of a joke when you HATE football and other sports that are all on tv 24/7. To hear something like this and it being serious is mind boggling.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I saw this commercial yesterday during the game. The people I was watching the game with broke into comments of "Is this what it's come to?" and "Unf***ing believeable".
My wife couldn't stop laughing because this was the first time in my life that my jaw actually dropped. I was ACTUALLY speechless. I just stared at the tv for about a minute after until I finally dropped the first WTF... no exaggerations. I was THAT disgusted.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
didnt you see the study about the direct relativity of your favorite football team and political stances?!?!?!?!

no? Me neither.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts